Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

what if I have multiple Market watch open , will RTD able to fetch data from each one ??
And If possible then I have to add symbols as we do with one market watch right ?
At first,
You cannot open multiple MW from same trading platform at a time, even if you have a trick to open multiple MW, you will get data from one MW (on the screen) only.
And if you open multiple MWs using multiple trading platform, from different brokers, even then you will get data from only one MW, though choice will be yours (in such case you have to make changes to settings)

Though if you use tricks, I think one can get data from different MWs as well (but not from same trading platform from a broker). But I never tried my idea.

josh1

what if I have multiple Market watch open , will RTD able to fetch data from each one ??
And If possible then I have to add symbols as we do with one market watch right ?
RTD will fetch data but Backfill will not fetch from hidden MW.

ocil

Hi Friends having an issue in backfill one symbol required 5m to backfill. even selected only one day. installed 3 times from scratch but the same issue. Using windows 10 home /32gb RAM/ 512 GB SSD. any one pls help...

Which symbol
Are you backfilling that symbol daily
How many times did you backfill that symbol in last few days, says 15 or 30 or 45 days

BTW, its not an hardware issue/problem

ocil

Any Symbol
yes EOD after 5.30 PM
earlier i am using another laptop with windows 7 64 bit its working fine.
now shifted to new machine 2 days back. so facing this issue on the new machine.
pls note RT data is working fine only issue is when backfill starts its open the nest plus data windows wait for 3to 4 minutes and closed.Then show backfill complete.

Sorry ocil bro
Its different problem than the one you said in your previous post.
I never faced such a problem so dont have a solution

SevenD

Any Symbol
yes EOD after 5.30 PM
earlier i am using another laptop with windows 7 64 bit its working fine.
now shifted to new machine 2 days back. so facing this issue on the new machine.
pls note RT data is working fine only issue is when backfill starts its open the nest plus data windows wait for 3to 4 minutes and closed.Then show backfill complete.
Which Nest 3.11 or 3.13. are you using to backfill, does data table auto open

Hi
I am using RTD and it works fine. NO problems with RTD RT.
Using NOW 1.13.6.0 and Nestplus 2.9.0
For some reason Nestplus doesnt open immediately
I get a message "configuration error please restart nest plus"
Have to wait a long time, it sometimes opens
Else have to relogin NOW several times , Sometimes it works else again the same message

Please help to reslove this...Thanks