Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

SevenD

Hi I have Nesttrader 3.13 installed and I have tried many times to install Nestplus 2.9 but it doesnt get installed. Even if it is installed it doesnt show nestplus in nesttrader. Is anyone facing this issue ? Can someone please help me resolve this ? [/QUOTE said:
For Nest 3.13, you need to tell your broker to enable access to historical data in data table. You placing files in Nest plus may not work. In Nest 3.13 in main menu on top click Nest Plus if you get 'What is Nest Plus" means your broker has not enabled historical data for and you'll have issues with backfill. If after clicking Nest Plus you get "Launch Plus" means you are good to go. Hope this helps

Few hour ago , My laptop shut down without any notice after that Ninjatrader keeps crashing whenever I start RTD.

All symbols are getting data before ninjatrader crash but somehow It is crashing after few seconds of start.

Before this thing happened but at that time It was solved after few restarts. but this time I am not able to do it.
If problem is not solved by other methods
Try reinstalling/reconfiguring all 3 NestTrader, RTD and Ninja
Today working very well...LOL....didn't change anything...though

I also Backfill BNF & NF through Nest Trader 3.13 and if only current day backfill is needed then the option to backfill from VWAP is super smooth in these two instruments.
Compare VWAP 1 min data and NestPlus 1 min data of NestTrader v 3.11,
You will know the difference, if using 1 min charts (particularly option charts or even indices charts)

manojborle

I have tried realtime qoutes, nothing was showing up in amibroker so tried backfill and this error is popping out.

I have tried realtime qoutes, nothing was showing up in amibroker so tried backfill and this error is popping out.
If you have taken up real time quotes first and then backfill then you should not get this error.
It seems you have missed something.

Bhai will take your case in the evening if no one came forward to help you.
In the meantime pl post images for MW, settings and ini file

Hope you have posted format files as required.