Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

TracerBullet

For NSE NOW users-
1. Right Click on Market Watch (or Ctrl+I) -- Dialog Bars -- Show Index Value Bar -- Index Value bar will open

2. Right Click on Index Value Bar -- Show Indices Dialog -- Indices window will open
3. Right Click on desired Index -- Add to DlgBar -- repeat for indexes you want -- Now you have desired indexes in Index Value Bar.

3. Right Click on "CNX Nifty" in Index Value Bar -- Plus Index Chart -- Plus Index chart will open.

4. Click anywhere in chart -- Press Ctrl+D -- Data table for Index will open
Yes, i had tried this earlier and it was blank. But today it works, so we have datatable.

This conversation is not leading anywhere. Please don't ask one line questions. You have to specify your setup, your OS, your data source and what have you done, what results are you getting, where are you stuck and with screenshots.
brother josh,

1- my os window 8.1
2- data source is NEST THROUGH RKSV.
3-I have done rtd , getting current candle tick by tick
4-back fill not done, atleast one day View attachment 20469

pl.help me for getting proper backfill.

Last edited:

josh1

brother josh,

1- my os window 8.1
2- data source is NEST THROUGH RKSV.
3-I have done rtd , getting current candle tick by tick
4-back fill not done, atleast one day View attachment 20469

pl.help me for getting proper backfill.
Okay... Which version of RTD are you using? There is a comprehensive totorial with it. Did you copy the rtd1.format and rtd2.format files to your Amibroker\format folder when you installed RTD

Okay... Which version of RTD are you using? There is a comprehensive totorial with it. Did you copy the rtd1.format and rtd2.format files to your Amibroker\format folder when you installed RTD

brother,
i installed RTD with the file provided by shankar' post and only one rtd format file copy in amibroker format file and one backfill format file copy to amibroker format file.

RTD Man version 0.1.4

Last edited:

Raghuveer

brother,
i installed RTD with the file provided by shankar' post and only one rtd format file copy in amibroker format file and one backfill format file copy to amibroker format file.

RTD Man version 0.1.4
Maybe you are using an old version. Uninstall that.

Use files from this folder: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2tN-DvFk0DnRHF4ZjdtSHJMem8&usp=sharing
First read help file in that folder and follow that.

If Josh gives a link for a more recent version you can upgrade easily.

josh1

Maybe you are using an old version. Uninstall that.

Use files from this folder: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2tN-DvFk0DnRHF4ZjdtSHJMem8&usp=sharing
First read help file in that folder and follow that.

If Josh gives a link for a more recent version you can upgrade easily.[

brother
this file is infected with a virus. and not open
There is no virus. Disable your Anti-virus app when installing or create an exception in your antivirus app

rmike

Only minor stuff - added option to notify when inactive and today added code to remove 15:29:59 that NOW sends on application start - josh already merged bell code and has already written 15:29:59 code too so his latest should be fine. Ill post mine once i am happy with NOW + RtdMan.
Am still chugging along with the original version :)
The only changes I made were spot Index data pick up and reverting to (hardcoded) 3 sec refresh from 1 sec (since didn't find any tangible benefit in reducing refresh interval

TBH have never encountered the 15:29:59 phenomena. Are you using continuous settings in ami database as opposed to defined market timings?

The bell idea is a nice one. Any datafeed utility ought to have a warning notification for dataflow interrupts

Regards,

rmike

I am quite happy with NOW + RTD + RTDMan on Windows 10 home (Windows 7 home premium till yesterday).
Thanks once again for the win 10 heads up! Its always nice to get confirmation straight from the (experienced) horse's mouth :)
I have changed the code in worker.cpp to create 1 minute candles optionally instead of 1 sec. candles. Refresh rate hardcoded as 1 sec. Merged TB's Bell also.
It is working exceptionally well. Occasionally, I press ctrl+D in Amibroker to check volume for the day and it does match with NOW. So I can say that this is one of the fastest and most accurate app for data feeding. I have 30 scrips in my watch.
Would be interested to know your reasons for opting for 1 min candles instead of the previous arrangement
I do not have CDS. Otherwise adding CNX Nifty will not be much problem.
Its always better to include all associated markets when opening a new account (even if one does not trade them) because the charges are the same and one also economizes upon effort of duplicating the paperwork rigmarole all over again when adding on a new market down the line
I think simple code like-
if(Topic_id == "CDS_fo|CNX Nifty") ltp = ltp * 100;
should do the trick.
Yes, though the actual implementation is slightly different because of the two thread system by TB

Regards,

rmike

Nope. No luck yet. If I get a good one, I shall dump windows immediately. My Windows 7 installation takes 32GB of space. Only God and Microsoft know why it requires so much. Ubuntu is taking only 10GB
:D MS is mainly bogged by the backward compatibility legacy. However, for win 10 the kernel has been recoded afresh for the first time. Lets see how it goes

Am presently looking into 'lightweight mobility' intraday trading solutions. The idea of trading from a smartphone/ tablet on the move is an alluring one. What with massive computing power bump, cloud tech and connectivity options of current smartphone gizmos, am of the opinion that this is the way ahead for the future. So far HTML5 charting with credible datafeed and order execution platform appears to be the ideal combination as this can be hosted on any platform, including android

Regards,