Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

josh1

In NOW, does anyone know whether Index supports Link-to-Excel?
Edit - So there is CNXNifty in CDS segment instead in NOW that can be used but its value is 100 times less. I added support for LTP Multiplication in RTDMan and just multiply it by 100.
NOW does not support Index feed. Are brokers giving CDS segment in NOW?
LTP multiplication can be done.

I was thinking of capturing CNX Nifty from Index value Bar from RTD(Autoit) and send it to AmiBroker every three seconds.
Or it can be saved in a file every second and RTDMan append it to RTD.Quotes. That way, there is no need to subscribe for CDS. But backfill will have to be done with Data Downloader.

Last edited:

Dax Devil

Just remove formula from OI column in RTNow.xlsm and remove the column OI in format file also. It will be sufficient even if you replace OI column in format file with 'skip', OI will not be updated in Amiroker.
The change I made in the 3rd line from top of RTG3.format file:

Code:
[B]The orginal[/B]

# Format definition file generated automatically
# by AmiBroker's ASCII Import Wizard
$FORMAT Date_DMY, Ticker, Time, Close, Volume, OpenInt,
Skip 
$SKIPLINES 0
$SEPARATOR ,
$CONT 1
$GROUP 255
$AUTOADD 1
$DEBUG 1

[B]The altered[/B]

$FORMAT Date_DMY, Ticker, Time, Close, Volume, Skip 
$SKIPLINES 0
$SEPARATOR ,
$CONT 1
$GROUP 255
$AUTOADD 1
$DEBUG 1
Trouble started when I deleted OI column in RTNOW.xlsm file. The realtime data stopped updating. But when I reinserted a blank column between Vol and Symbol, where OI column was, the Realtime update started. But a funny thing happened. Suddenly there appeared new symbols like 1,2, 58, 86,688... in NOWRTdata database running in Ami. I deleted them but they reappeared as different numbers. My guess is, somehow the changes in OI have started becoming 'TICKERs'. Do the column positioning and its header in RTnow get declared somewhere in the code or I made some mistake?... Any thoughts, friend?

...Just noticed that more and more random number symbols are appearing in the database as Crude updates in realtime. OI changes are becoming tickers, it seems.

Last edited:

NJ23

I was thinking of capturing CNX Nifty from Index value Bar from RTD(Autoit) and send it to AmiBroker every three seconds.
Or it can be saved in a file every second and RTDMan append it to RTD.Quotes. That way, there is no need to subscribe for CDS. But backfill will have to be done with Data Downloader.
CDS is available in NOW. Backfill can be done through both Data Table and Hourly Statistics.

josh1

The change I made in the 3rd line from top of RTG3.format file:

Code:
[B]The orginal[/B]

$FORMAT Date_DMY, Ticker, Time, Close, Volume, OpenInt,
Skip 
$SKIPLINES 0
$SEPARATOR ,
$CONT 1
$GROUP 255
$AUTOADD 1
$DEBUG 1

[B]The altered[/B]

$FORMAT Date_DMY, Ticker, Time, Close, Volume, Skip 
$SKIPLINES 0
$SEPARATOR ,
$CONT 1
$GROUP 255
$AUTOADD 1
$DEBUG 1
Trouble started when I deleted OI column in RTNOW.xlsm file. The realtime data stopped updating. But when I reinserted a blank column between Vol and Symbol, where OI column was, the Realtime update started. But a funny thing happened. Suddenly there appeared new symbols like 1,2, 58, 86,688... in NOWRTdata database running in Ami. I deleted them but they reappeared as different numbers. My guess is, somehow the changes in OI have started becoming 'TICKERs'. Do the column positioning and its header in RTnow get declared somewhere in the code or I made some mistake?... Any thoughts, friend?

...Just noticed that more and more random number symbols are appearing in the database as Crude updates in realtime. OI changes are becoming tickers, it seems.
Ohh... Symbol is used by Rtnow for updating equity. Position of that column is used in makecsv() subroutine. Instead of deleting that column, skip it in format file. Use alternate format

Edit- My advise is to use RTD or RTDMan as stand alone app. It is more accurate

Last edited:

TracerBullet

CDS > Index > Nifty in add scrips works fine for me, i didnt do anything to subscribe to CDS. The value is 100 times less so i added support in RTDMan to multiply LTT by int. Its working fine, Datatable is empty - but i dont really need it that much for index. Atleast, You probably dont need to pick from index bar if this works for you.

NOW seems better than ZT on first look. Didnt get bell ring much, and it recovered on its own almost immediately.

josh1

CDS > Index > Nifty in add scrips works fine for me, i didnt do anything to subscribe to CDS. The value is 100 times less so i added support in RTDMan to multiply LTT by int. Its working fine, Datatable is empty - but i dont really need it that much for index. Atleast, You probably dont need to pick from index bar if this works for you.

NOW seems better than ZT on first look. Didnt get bell ring much, and it recovered on its own almost immediately.
That means your broker is providing currency segment also. I get only BSE/NSE and NFO in NOW. No CDS.

However, NOW is better than ZT in terms and speed and accuracy.

Edit- I am not getting CDS in ZT also since I haven't subscribed for it.

TracerBullet

That means your broker is providing currency segment also. I get only BSE/NSE and NFO in NOW. No CDS.

However, NOW is better than ZT in terms and speed and accuracy.

Edit- I am not getting CDS in ZT also since I haven't subscribed for it.
You probably already did it but just to be sure, during login download all scrips. I dont remember but CDS probably has its own option like NFO/NSE.
I remember i could use CDS Indices in ZT some months back. But, I dont get BSE scrips. Zerodha + NOW does not have BSE.

Btw, i dont see vwap stats anywhere in NOW ...

josh1

You probably already did it but just to be sure, during login download all scrips. I dont remember but CDS probably has its own option like NFO/NSE.
I remember i could use CDS Indices in ZT some months back. But, I dont get BSE scrips. Zerodha + NOW does not have BSE.

Btw, i dont see vwap stats anywhere in NOW ...
It is called Hourly Statistics in NOW. Available in Market Menu

lvgandhi

Microsoft upgraded my Win7 home premium to Win10 Home for free. RTD/RTDMan running smoothly. MSOffice is not installed.
For me also every thing runs ok in windows 10 home. But Ramdisk does not start along with windows many times.