Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

josh1

BROTHER JOSH,
i m using ur utility with amibroker, there is some pronlem which i face i.e.

1- complete intraday backfill not done every time.
2- only tick by tick charts drawn on amibroker not 1 min. and 5 min. charts drawn.
3- i m working on 1 min or 5 min. charts .
pl. help me to do so. and how to get these time frame charts with ur utility
1. Read the tutorial for RTD
2. Read Amibroker Users' Guide. If you are getting tick charts, you will get 1 min 5 min charts.
3. My utility is for giving data feed to Amibroker. Charts are done by Amibroker. You will have to learn to use it.

TracerBullet

In NOW, does anyone know whether Index supports Link-to-Excel?
Edit - So there is CNXNifty in CDS segment instead in NOW that can be used but its value is 100 times less. I added support for LTP Multiplication in RTDMan and just multiply it by 100.

Last edited:

NJ23

Hi,

I am using NOW Zerodha. when I see the data table of Nifty Aug contract it is giving Saturday 1/8/2015 data is any thing wrong.

It should get cleaned by Omnesys possibly by tomorrow.

Heartfelt thanks to the 'Josh'ile Experts' team of RTD for this nice real time utility. I would like to add from my own experience (for other users) that most of the time we face problem due to Slow Internet and it has nothing to do with ZT or RTD. I feel that for good real time data feed and backfill, a fast reliable internet is primary requirement. So, next time if you face any problem, don't rush to Josh and his team, who are so kindly helpful always, but please check your internet connectivity first and try to reload everything. Thanks

Dax Devil

Hello josh, I downloaded your utility with auto backfill a couple of weeks back, worked fine. But a friend of mine gave me its earlier version which had manual backfill, which is more to my taste, and it is working beautifully. Thanks very much.
My question is - OI gets printed with live tick by tick data,but as backfilled historical data doesn't have OI column so I don't see any point in having OI in RTnow.xlsm. Is it possible if I just remove it and also make changes in .format file in Ami to bring them in sync? If it is indeed possible, then do I need to make any changes in VB module in RTnow.xlsm or in any other place? Please clarify. Thanks in advance.

josh1

Hello josh, I downloaded your utility with auto backfill a couple of weeks back, worked fine. But a friend of mine gave me its earlier version which had manual backfill, which is more to my taste, and it is working beautifully. Thanks very much.
My question is - OI gets printed with live tick by tick data,but as backfilled historical data doesn't have OI column so I don't see any point in having OI in RTnow.xlsm. Is it possible if I just remove it and also make changes in .format file in Ami to bring them in sync? If it is indeed possible, then do I need to make any changes in VB module in RTnow.xlsm or in any other place? Please clarify. Thanks in advance.
Just remove formula from OI column in RTNow.xlsm and remove the column OI in format file also. It will be sufficient even if you replace OI column in format file with 'skip', OI will not be updated in Amiroker.