Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

josh1

I have uploaded RTDMan_1.0.zip. This version creates 1 min. bar at the option of user.
I have tested it on Now as well as NT/ZT by keeping bar period at 60000 and 27 scrips. It is working well. Captures entire data for all the scrips. Volumes tally at the end. Though internal bars may differ a bit from Data Table/Hourly Stats. (Some data of 1 minute goes to another... I don't know why). Charts are refreshed every second. below

It was found that Amibroker 5.3 and below does not refresh on its own when RTD feed is given. Hence requestrefresh is added.

Those interested can unzip the file and copy RTDMan.exe from Amibrokerfeeder/binaries folder.

See changes in settings.ini

;Keep BarPeriod - 1000 for 1 sec candles and 60000 for 1 min. candles. Refresh period for both is 1 second.
BarPeriod=60000

; ReuqestRefresh should be 1 for Amibroker version 5.3 or below
RequestRefresh=0

TracerBullet

Some data of 1 minute goes to another... I don't know why
Possible reason is - if 59th sec bar is already sent by AB thread then any more ticks recieved get saved in O/H/L/C of 1st second of next minute. We can send updated minute bar again to change this (or maintain both minutes seperately) but i dont think it matters.

josh1

Possible reason is - if 59th sec bar is already sent by AB thread then any more ticks recieved get saved in O/H/L/C of 1st second of next minute. We can send updated minute bar again to change this (or maintain both minutes seperately) but i dont think it matters.
I am maintaining both minutes separately. However, Data table and Hourly stats now show end of minute. First bar starts at 9:16. That may be the reason.
However, that does not matter.

TracerBullet

Guys,

I have uploaded it again after incorporating changes made by Tracerbullet.

RTDMan will make crying noise if data feed stops. However, I have not tested this.

The file baby_cry.wav should be in the same folder.
just fyi - settings.ini also has new option

; No of BarPeriod to wait before ringing bell if RTD becomes inactive.
; Set as 0 to disable
BellWaitTime=15

Time is mesaured in terms of BarPeriods. Make sure its compatible with your new code since you have both bar period and refresh period. It basically keeps a counter every time AB thread reads data - so i think it should probably work in new code ( measured in AB thread refresh rate multiple instead of BarPeriod ).

josh1

just fyi - settings.ini also has new option

; No of BarPeriod to wait before ringing bell if RTD becomes inactive.
; Set as 0 to disable
BellWaitTime=15

Time is mesaured in terms of BarPeriods. Make sure its compatible with your new code since you have both bar period and refresh period. It basically keeps a counter every time AB thread reads data - so i think it should probably work in new code ( measured in AB thread refresh rate multiple instead of BarPeriod ).
I hard coded bar period as 1000. in timer.
SetWaitableTimer( AB_timer , &start_now, 1000, NULL, NULL, false ); // Bar period hardcoded by Josh1

I use the bar period to decide whether to create 1 sec or 1 min candles

Though it did not work on my laptop.

TracerBullet

I hard coded bar period as 1000. in timer.
SetWaitableTimer( AB_timer , &start_now, 1000, NULL, NULL, false ); // Bar period hardcoded by Josh1

I use the bar period to decide whether to create 1 sec or 1 min candles

Though it did not work on my laptop.
you can only test it after price starts streaming. Bell only rings after atleast 1 update from RTD. You can see status in console though ...

brother josh,
tick by tick chart generate in amibroker but 1 and 5 min. chart does not generate. pl. help me.
BROTHER JOSH,
i m using ur utility with amibroker, there is some pronlem which i face i.e.

1- complete intraday backfill not done every time.
2- only tick by tick charts drawn on amibroker not 1 min. and 5 min. charts drawn.
3- i m working on 1 min or 5 min. charts .
pl. help me to do so. and how to get these time frame charts with ur utility