Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

TracerBullet

Can the other users who find RTD crashing confirm this? Please restart RTD and see if it works on restart.
I could replicate that error today.

@Tracerbullet,
Can you make anything out of this error?

Unhandled exception at 0x7c812afb in RTDMan.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: std::eek:ut_of_range at memory location 0x0012f8a0..

RTDMan.exe!std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char> >::erase(unsigned int _Off, unsigned int _Count) Line 1112 C++
RTDMan.exe!Worker:: processRTDData(const std::map<long,ATL::CComVariant,std::less<long>,std::allocator<std::pair<long const ,ATL::CComVariant> > > * data) Line 225 C++
RTDMan.exe!Worker:: poll() Line 162 C++
RTDMan.exe!wmain(int argc, wchar_t * * argv) Line 48 C++
RTDMan.exe!__tmainCRTStartup() Line 552 + 0x19 bytes C
RTDMan.exe!wmainCRTStartup() Line 371 C
kernel32.dll!7c817077()

RTDMan.exe!Worker:: poll() Line 162 is this- delete data;

RTDMan.exe!Worker:: processRTDData Line 225 is this - settings.bar_period == 60000 ? newdata.ltt.erase(4) : newdata.ltt.erase(4,1);
So you have stack trace which should point to exact location of fault.
I dont have your source code, but the problem is in erase () so line 225 you have gave should be correct

See c++ reference here. Maybe in some case ltt is empty or your indices are incorrect.

If you can reproduce this issue, then just printout ltt when the exception happens ( when input position is out of bounds) and fix code for this case.

josh1

@Lvg, snake,s_learner

Do no minimize rtdman in settings. Take screenshot of Rtdman window when market starts and data feed is received.
I want to check ltt and other data of scrips(other than indexes) in the the first lot.

LOVEENAJYOTHI

@Lvg, snake,s_learner

Do no minimize rtdman in settings. Take screenshot of Rtdman window when market starts and data feed is received.
I want to check ltt and other data of scrips(other than indexes) in the the first lot.
No Need for LTT column in MrktWtch anymore ?

Excerpt frm HELP file:
Settings to be done in NEST/NOW terminal.
Market Watch Columns
– following columns must be present in the market watch

Trading Symbol . Exchange .Series/Expiry . Instrument Name .Symbol .Option Type .Strike Price,Lot Qty

Columns can be arranged by right- click on Column Headers and then “Reposition”.

lvgandhi

@Lvg, snake,s_learner

I am not finding the option mentioned in rtdman settings.