Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

josh1

@Shankar and others

It seems RTDMan requires 32bit version of MS VC++ redistributable. MSOffice 32 bit may be installing that. So RTDMan does not crash after installing 32bit Office.

Install it from this link and check.
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8328

@Manuadam

Crying Baby is not a virus :rofl:. It is part of the application. It is played when RTD feed stops abruptly. There is a file baby_cry.wav in RTD1.30 folder. You can replace the file with any .wav file of your choice.

You have to STOP RTD before closing RTD1.30. Otherwise RTDMan keeps running. It doesnot get RTD feed and starts crying. Click on STOPRTD is not going to show you anything.

@Shankar and others

It seems RTDMan requires 32bit version of MS VC++ redistributable. MSOffice 32 bit may be installing that. So RTDMan does not crash after installing 32bit Office.

Install it from this link and check.
http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8328

@Manuadam

Crying Baby is not a virus :rofl:. It is part of the application. It is played when RTD feed stops abruptly. There is a file baby_cry.wav in RTD1.30 folder. You can replace the file with any .wav file of your choice.

You have to STOP RTD before closing RTD1.30. Otherwise RTDMan keeps running. It doesnot get RTD feed and starts crying. Click on STOPRTD is not going to show you anything.
Thanks for reply sir. I can understand it. But how to Stop RTD before closing rtd feed when it freezes. Is there a way to avoid it?
Why on opening RTD 1.30 it opens amibroker with blank blue screen without any tab. I must confess that yesterday when it dint work, it had opened amibroker fine with all tabs. But today it again and again opened without tabs. Some bug is still there in new version that needs to be cleared for this utility to run flawlessly.

josh1

Thanks for reply sir. I can understand it. But how to Stop RTD before closing rtd feed when it freezes. Is there a way to avoid it?
Why on opening RTD 1.30 it opens amibroker with blank blue screen without any tab. I must confess that yesterday when it dint work, it had opened amibroker fine with all tabs. But today it again and again opened without tabs. Some bug is still there in new version that needs to be cleared for this utility to run flawlessly.
When it crashes, close Amibroker. Open task manager. If you see Amibroker in it, kill that also. Next time you will not get blue screen.

lvgandhi

josh1

I have x86 version of MSVC++. Still for me rtd crashes at start of market. If I restart rtd, it works ok.
Can the other users who find RTD crashing confirm this? Please restart RTD and see if it works on restart.
I could replicate that error today.

@Tracerbullet,
Can you make anything out of this error?

Unhandled exception at 0x7c812afb in RTDMan.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: std::eek:ut_of_range at memory location 0x0012f8a0..

RTDMan.exe!std::basic_string<char,std::char_traits<char>,std::allocator<char> >::erase(unsigned int _Off, unsigned int _Count) Line 1112 C++
RTDMan.exe!Worker:: processRTDData(const std::map<long,ATL::CComVariant,std::less<long>,std::allocator<std::pair<long const ,ATL::CComVariant> > > * data) Line 225 C++
RTDMan.exe!Worker:: poll() Line 162 C++
RTDMan.exe!wmain(int argc, wchar_t * * argv) Line 48 C++
RTDMan.exe!__tmainCRTStartup() Line 552 + 0x19 bytes C
RTDMan.exe!wmainCRTStartup() Line 371 C
kernel32.dll!7c817077()

RTDMan.exe!Worker:: poll() Line 162 is this- delete data;

RTDMan.exe!Worker:: processRTDData Line 225 is this - settings.bar_period == 60000 ? newdata.ltt.erase(4) : newdata.ltt.erase(4,1);

Last edited: