Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

@ManuAdam

My Amibroker 5.5 is working merrily with 128 MB cache and 250 scrips max. However, you may continue using yours as it is. It depends on total size of your database and number of scrips in Marketwatch . My real-time database is 250 MB. So 128 MB is enough for me.
Hey thanks a lot for pointing out a mistake so nicely. I really felt ashamed to carry on such a bloated database of 1.2 GB heavy size while trading. I managed to cut it down to 320 MB respectable size by separating it from other scrips (though still retaining in cache memory size at 1020 MB in amibroker). Now amibroker is working much nicely and rt update is better too. Thanks again for all nice utility and helpful tips.

lvgandhi

17/11/2014 that is TB's RtdMan. It doesn't make 1 min candles.
But I got one minute candles after 12th sec of min as I showed in pic in my earlier post. No candle update in between.

lvgandhi

Today I tried with new rtdman dated 18/10/2015. First I started all programs in admin mode. All my required programs like rtd, ami and nest are in D:drive. My laptop is with windows 10, ami 5.69. Then I stopped rtd and then closed ami, rtd and nest. Then I restarted laptop and then started nest, ami and rtd1.3. It did not crash. One thing I noticed that during inactive period, time was changing every 15 secs. But first inactive was at .41 sec. Then it changed 42 sec. Then it changed every 15 sec.
Second I have a guess may be wrong, that closing rtd without stopping rtd, may have some effect.
Now for all are ok.

Downloaded and ran RTD 1.30, the programme is getting better day by dayl, and baby's cry very surprising for me, at firs I couldn't find from where that was coming, then I came to know that it was from RTD. Thanks to everybody who is involved in the developement. It's really very helpful for small traders like me. Can we donate to support the development of the programme ?
Happy trading.