Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

josh1

Thanks for uploading updated RTD 1.3. I too am facing a number of problem ever since I installed it last month (September). With yours and your team's help I was able to make it work. But I still need some guidance on the following problems:
1. When I try to Start RTD from small strip .. it always crashes after opening amibroker. When I do backfill and then click Start RTD after selecting all from list - it works nicely.

2. I can't do the backfill by selecting Vwap s I see it downloading but it doesnt update amibroker with backfill. SO I am forced to do even today's backfill thru NestPlus radio button.
I don't know for sure.. but I figured it may be due to missing vwap.txt file in latest rtdman folder which i donwloaded. Whatever may be the reason , I am facing problem in today's backfill thru vwap button.

3. What is the best way to install new version? How to uninstall the older one? Should we just delete the folder or is there a need to do some registry cleaning too before installing new version? Some guidance will be highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot for all the nice works you people have done by giving your precious time and labour into this. We all are so grateful from core of our hearts.
1. It crashes because you are not saving your scrips in settings.ini. RTDMan does not find any scrips in settings.ini so it ends. Say yes to update in settings.

2. Is data there in VWAP? Say No to 'Min Data when Backfill' in settings.

3. Install in default folder.

Download RTD1.30_Setup again and read the help file. All your questions have answers there.

Stock trendy

Josh1..ji

i am desperately looking for mcx commodity feed in MT-4 is it possible to get it.
i trade with zerodha.

Pls. pardon me i have very less IT. knowledge.

regards

Thanks Joshi ji,
This newer version of RTD 1.30 is working pretty fine.
The previous error of 'not working RTD at the beginning of the session' is gone now.
Thanks again
Sunil

sumantra

Sorry Bro... I use Amibroker. I do not know any way to import data repeatedly into MT4.
Hello,
I am using a rt datafeed software from aamaadmisoftware.com. But it is unable to feed data for Nifty. How u guys feed data for nifty/banknifty to Amibroker ?

Vertigo_1985

If the live feed gets interrupted and i have to do backfill then in the last volume bar it shows entire days volume done till that time, can we please resolve this issue.. thanks.

josh1

If the live feed gets interrupted and i have to do backfill then in the last volume bar it shows entire days volume done till that time, can we please resolve this issue.. thanks.
Vertigo,
Suppose, feed got interrupted from 13:23 to 13:31. Then backfill from 13:22 up to 13:32. That is, overwrite the minute when RTD restarted.

Vertigo_1985

Vertigo,
Suppose, feed got interrupted from 13:23 to 13:31. Then backfill from 13:22 up to 13:32. That is, overwrite the minute when RTD restarted.
Thanks bro, that worked fine, also used delete ticks and that also is a great time saving function, hats off to you and all other members who helped for this app :thumb::thumb::thumb: