Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

hi josh i am trying to install rtdman but iam not able to and a note open saying

Minimum Bar Interval is 1000ms

kindly help or provide me the link to download any latest available

Silentshadow

Dear Josh,

I have read through multiple threads of yours. I have seen the video posted as your signature for some reasons things are just not adding up for me as file naming convention and tree structure seems to be a tad different as I download I dont see the file which is being mentioned in the video or plainly I am missing something major

Would you be able to guide me on the installation and set up? Of-course at your convenience & if possible

Thanks

josh1

Dear Josh,

I have read through multiple threads of yours. I have seen the video posted as your signature for some reasons things are just not adding up for me as file naming convention and tree structure seems to be a tad different as I download I dont see the file which is being mentioned in the video or plainly I am missing something major

Would you be able to guide me on the installation and set up? Of-course at your convenience & if possible

Thanks
Don't think too much. Setup is simplified now. Just download RTD and setup.Read help files. Ask specific questions if you are stuck.

Last edited: