Realtime data NOW,ODIN,TradeTiger,Google,Yahoo > AmiBroker, Fcharts, Qtstalker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharekhan trade tiger to amibroker sucessfully done ,, big thanks to joshi sir and sr114. with out their help it is not possible for me to configure ,, thanks again .

Sharekhan trade tiger to amibroker sucessfully done ,, big thanks to joshi sir and sr114. with out their help it is not possible for me to configure ,, thanks again .
congratulation ,,,
i have never seen such a good person like SR,,,, hi tried tried and tried, ultimately done it ,, but again gone wrong,,, don't know what happened ,,, ... what to do

prabhsingh

SR Mate,

Do you know if there is any automated way of importing Change in OI and Volume data for options into excel sheet from NSE Website say every 5 min.Is there any excel sheet which already exists.If please direct to me that post/thread.Thanks.

sr114

SR Mate,

Do you know if there is any automated way of importing Change in OI and Volume data for options into excel sheet from NSE Website say every 5 min.Is there any excel sheet which already exists.If please direct to me that post/thread.Thanks.
no i have no idea but if i get i will definitely upload here
sr

krab

Josh1 sir,

Thank you for your free utility, I am able to get RT data to amibroker, but the problem is the NSE NOW often disconnects and reconnects due to that the excel file freezes and when i again start the RT data to Amibroker it starts as fresh then in between data vanishes, is there any solution for this problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.