Realtime data NOW,ODIN,TradeTiger,Google,Yahoo > AmiBroker, Fcharts, Qtstalker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi joshi sir,

your work is wonderful... but... when i open another excel file not the rtg3/rt3.. feeding is being stopped.. when 2 or 3 dxcel files are open i have to maximise i mean i have to select the rt3 file then it is starting feeding.. when i open other files what ever the data in 1st column of the excel file is copied in to symbol...

pls help me to correct this.. thank you
Vinay

josh1

Hi joshi sir,

your work is wonderful... but... when i open another excel file not the rtg3/rt3.. feeding is being stopped.. when 2 or 3 dxcel files are open i have to maximise i mean i have to select the rt3 file then it is starting feeding.. when i open other files what ever the data in 1st column of the excel file is copied in to symbol...

pls help me to correct this.. thank you
Vinay
Open another instance of Excel from Start -- Programs -- Microsoft office Menu. A blank workbook will open. After that open other file that you want from within file -- open menu of new excel instance. Do not open any other file from same instance as that of RTG3 or by double-clicking on the file name.

fxgood

This solution looks complex and non professional in approach to trading i.e a good trader cant make money to buy a professional solutions?

josh1

This solution looks complex and non professional in approach to trading i.e a good trader cant make money to buy a professional solutions?
This solution is to obtain realtime charts in AmiBroker, FCharts, Metastock free of cost. If you want to learn approaches to trading, there are other threads in this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.