Realtime data NOW,ODIN,TradeTiger,Google,Yahoo > AmiBroker, Fcharts, Qtstalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

sr114

@ Josh,
I see when, we start RT data to AMI at 9:15, it gives one bad tick of 15:30 in AMI in morning itself and I have to delete that quote from Ami.
I am using NEST PLUS. Is it bug in xls or NEST PLUS, not sure.
Any idea?
MRKanitkar,

in Preferences-Intraday-Time stamp of Compressed of Intraday Bars shows - use the start Time of Interval.

this will not take the last min bar of 15.30 and u will not get that bar in the morning when u start at 9.15 . its not a bug in Nest but the implementation of the time compressed bars ( i think u have set it as end Time of Interval)

pls do it and see the result

sr

MRKanitkar,

in Preferences-Intraday-Time stamp of Compressed of Intraday Bars shows - use the start Time of Interval.

this will not take the last min bar of 15.30 and u will not get that bar in the morning when u start at 9.15 . its not a bug in Nest but the implementation of the time compressed bars ( i think u have set it as end Time of Interval)

pls do it and see the result

sr
Hi sr114,

I get zero rate error in charts when i start amibroker next day ...i am using odin client...iv have same setting as mentioned by you as above...any solution for above issue?...

if i use nse now will i be able to overcome above problem...as i am interested in tick data feed so that i can use range bar facility.

Thanks,

Kedarnath

sr114

Hi sr114,

I get zero rate error in charts when i start amibroker next day ...i am using odin client...iv have same setting as mentioned by you as above...any solution for above issue?...

if i use nse now will i be able to overcome above problem...as i am interested in tick data feed so that i can use range bar facility.

Thanks,

Kedarnath
Kedarnath,

i use NOW and i never get those types of error ( zero rate etc) and also i think IN ODIN there will be no such problem

yes u can get tick data from NOW - its a surety - i get it
and u can use it for range bars / volume bars. now how u are going to trade thru range bars - can u elaborate or pm me

sr

Last edited:
Sir,

after some time Now and NEst is Not responding when i use excel to ami feed..
is there any solution for this.. and also performace is decreasing

thank you

josh1

Sir,

after some time Now and NEst is Not responding when i use excel to ami feed..
is there any solution for this.. and also performace is decreasing

thank you
Check your internet connection. You should have good internet connection for these to work. If your connection drops frequently, NOW/NEST will hang.

lvgandhi

I am having windows vista and excel 2007. I was getting datafeed in my amibroker. I wanted to do back fill. But Nestplus asks for PLUS ID and password.
What to do?

@Josh1

Some candle patterns differ from the patterns of the NEST software. The open, high,low,close values also differ and there is a change in the volume numbers. Have I done anything wrong? Please correct and guide me.

Status
Not open for further replies.