Realtime data NOW,ODIN,TradeTiger,Google,Yahoo > AmiBroker, Fcharts, Qtstalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

sr114

in commodity the current month exp is on 31 aug...i want sept futures to align with old data..means aug n previous data... what to do?
2 way are possible:

1. use the old instances of NSE-RTNOW.xlm where the symbol is used only with option type ans strike price, there u will get only the commodity ticker

2. in RTG3 use the next month fut, when the present month series expires, merge the old data in the next month series and u will get continuous series

se

megapixel

Megapixel,
You need not have the scrips in your watch list to get live data feed.
wow ...thats nice....that means I can put as many Symbol as I wish directly in the LHS of the excel itself ....and those will be live feed from NOW !!

That is simple and easy to use. man ..you have developed a awesome software.

I hope if I delete some scrips from excel ...wont make any trouble....I just don't need GOLDBEE...I think I should delete it.

Do you have any links where I could get all NSE Equity symbols ?...I'm planning to copy those Symbols and paste in this Excel.

This way I could get feed for all symbols in Ami

josh1

in commodity the current month exp is on 31 aug...i want sept futures to align with old data..means aug n previous data... what to do?
There are different ways to do that.
Create watch list for September and link them to Excel.
1. Start Real time feed and merge the August scrips into Sept. scrips in Amibroker Menu Symbol-Merge. However, you will see a spike in price on the 1st day since future of next month will be above the future of current month due to interest differential. Your oscillators like stochastic will go bonkers.
2. Backfill data for the new month scrips for what ever period available. Delete the data for last month scrips for that period and merge the remaining. This will give you smoother alignment. Do it after market hours.
3. In the first column in Excel, you may overwrite scrip name manually say NIFTY-I and link only the rest of the columns. So you get the same effect as in 1.

josh1

wow ...thats nice....that means I can put as many Symbol as I wish directly in the LHS of the excel itself ....and those will be live feed from NOW !!

That is simple and easy to use. man ..you have developed a awesome software.

I hope if I delete some scrips from excel ...wont make any trouble....I just don't need GOLDBEE...I think I should delete it.

Do you have any links where I could get all NSE Equity symbols ?...I'm planning to copy those Symbols and paste in this Excel.

This way I could get feed for all symbols in Ami
You are free to add/change/delete scrips in the excel file as long as you understand what you are doing. Keep the format intact

create new watch list in NOW from Market Watch. There are options to get all scrips in the watch. However, you may not get prices for more than 55 scrips. That seems to be their limit. Your network speed will also play a role

megapixel

You are free to add/change/delete scrips in the excel file as long as you understand what you are doing. Keep the format intact

create new watch list in NOW from Market Watch. There are options to get all scrips in the watch.
I guess you mean this screen ...

Please correct me if I have landed to a wrong place .

megapixel

Ok. That is nice ...Its easy to add scrips into excel directly.

Tell me one thing...if I want to get google feed only into amibroker...should I do this settings in Excel ?

Now RealTime Feed =NO
Combine Google feed = Yes

I am asking because I dont think there is a restriction of maximum 55 scrips in google feed and hence I am more inclined to google feed than NOW feed

Last edited:

josh1

Ok. That is nice ...Its easy to add scrips into excel directly.

Tell me one thing...if I want to get google feed only into amibroker...should I do this settings in Excel ?

Now RealTime Feed =NO
Combine Google feed = Yes

I am asking because I dont think there is a restriction of maximum 55 scrips in google feed and hence I am more inclined to google feed than NOW feed
Correct.......! However, your charts will not match your trading terminal for shorter time frame since data is from different sources.

I have tested Google for 3/4 scrips. There was a gap of 1/3 seconds. Use it and give me a feedback about the accuracy and latency of data. Refresh interval for Google is 5 seconds. Do not reduce it else they may block your IP.

Symbols in Google may be different from those in NSENOW/NEST. FnO data is not available. Volume is not available but that is not required for intraday trading. You may have to open portfolio in Google finance to find out Google symbols.

megapixel

Correct.......! However, your charts will not match your trading terminal for shorter time frame since data is from different sources.

I have tested Google for 3/4 scrips. There was a gap of 1/3 seconds. Use it and give me a feedback about the accuracy and latency of data. Refresh interval for Google is 5 seconds. Do not reduce it else they may block your IP.

Symbols in Google may be different from those in NSENOW/NEST. FnO data is not available. Volume is not available but that is not required for intraday trading. You may have to open portfolio in Google finance to find out Google symbols.
Thanks ...I'll try that ..and let you know feedback. ..I need to wait till 9.15 AM to market open to get intraday data.from google.

Status
Not open for further replies.