Realtime data NOW,ODIN,TradeTiger,Google,Yahoo > AmiBroker, Fcharts, Qtstalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

megapixel

bingo ...I copied formula ..changed H10 to H11 in the formula ....now it works

INFY prices are coming ...

Now I'll check if INFY is coming to AmiBroker or not

ODIN and Trade Tiger Users... If "Last Trade Time" is not available in Mktwatch....

We have to use your system time to record the quotes.

Type this in the "Last Traded Time" column against each scrip. That will bring system time in the excel sheet. There will be no need to change the code. I cannot change the earlier post now.

=Text (NOW(), "hh:mm:ss")
If I use ODIN whether I have to type ODIN or NOW in the above formula further whether we have to open a folder as RT in C drive or it will be automatically create after unzipping the link provided by you.

sr114

If I use ODIN whether I have to type ODIN or NOW in the above formula further whether we have to open a folder as RT in C drive or it will be automatically create after unzipping the link provided by you.
the NOW quoted here is NOW() and is the excel equivalent of today's system time. so u dont have to put ODIN or NOW in the code portion here.

u have to create the RT folder in C drive

sr

josh1

bsrao,

ODIN does give trade time. I had seen it in one of the images uploaded by SR. Search it in Market watch or Arbitrage.xls before taking system time

Last edited:

sr114

bsrao,

ODIN does give trade time. I had seen it in one of the images uploaded by SR. Search it in Market watch or Arbitrage.xls before taking system time
Josh

in arbitrage.xls there is no instances of time provided by ODIN. so u have to incorporate the system time there.

BSRao asked whether if he is going to use ODIN as source he has to change NOW() to ODIN() or not. i think BSRao has got the answer. and u have to use the current system time in excel i.e., NOW() in the excel sheet RTG31.xlm

happy fetching

sr

josh1

For user trading in futures......

Select the area of the RTxxx.xlsm file where NSE NOW scrips are located.
Press Ctrl+F. Find 'AUG' and replace all with 'SEP'. You will start getting charts for September FnO. No need to re-link to excel. However watch list will have to be created in NOW/NEST

The Monk.

Hi subroto,

yesterday u helped me set up rt data, which is working fine now.
Today i tried back fill. when i backfill all my chart goes haywire with candles everywhere, also rt data stops updating.
attaching a chart after backfilling.
could u let me know what could be the problem.

megapixel

Hi josh

I got several times the following error during trading hour when using google feed in RTG3 excel .

When I click on Debug it highlights this code area ...

What is the solution to this issue ?

Status
Not open for further replies.