Realtime data NOW,ODIN,TradeTiger,Google,Yahoo > AmiBroker, Fcharts, Qtstalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

krab

ur LT (last Trade time) and Open Interest Col have been interchanged. pls rectify it.

this error of stoppage is due to the non availability of the time factor in interday data capture. all the quotes are considered by ami as 1 single quote and so the updation is not occurring.

pls do it and revert. ur usdinr quote will be coming. test with it and send the report.

sr
Thank you very much sir,

I have done it and the problem solved

sr114

Josh

just a thought came to my mind - if we put ami in ramdisk along with the txt file, will it help in speeding the thing to a extent? or its a wishful thought?

sr

Sir ji

After going through 40 pages - full old link and a few from this set. But couldnt get what I was looking for.

I wanted to know if I can use this software or excel file to get data from Kotak-Keat Pro X or Power India Bulls to excell and then Amibroker.

And if Now or Nest is available free.

Thanks in advance

sr114

Sir ji

After going through 40 pages - full old link and a few from this set. But couldnt get what I was looking for.

I wanted to know if I can use this software or excel file to get data from Kotak-Keat Pro X or Power India Bulls to excell and then Amibroker.

And if Now or Nest is available free.

Thanks in advance
Sir

as u have gone thru the thread , now u know the logic of obtaining the data from the trading terminal to ami via excel. Now if Keat Pro X or PIB supports link to excel or open in excel, then this can be done or otherwise this is not possible.

so have a look at the market watch of the following trading terminal and u can ascertain whether it is possible.

sr

Yes I have read so many threads and Didnt find anything that could help me. But somewhere I heard in one of the tutorial videos that PIB was also mentioned in the list of tickers from which the data can be imported.

What I wanted to know if anyone has got data from PIB or KEAT into the excel files. As mentioned that even in ticker NOW one has to request broker to activate this LIINK TO EXCEL activated.

Wanted to know if anyone has got this facility activated in PIB or Keat.

Thnx

josh1

Josh

just a thought came to my mind - if we put ami in ramdisk along with the txt file, will it help in speeding the thing to a extent? or its a wishful thought?

sr
AMIBroker is designed in such a way that once you select database, it loads all the quotes/prices in memory and any new quotes or changes are also loaded in memory i.e. RAM of the computer. When you quit AMI, it automatically saves all changes including additional quotes or it asks you whether you want to save changes (depending upon your preference settings). Therefore, loading AMI in RAMdisk will not affect performance.

However, creating text file in RAM disk is highly recommended since reading and writing to RAM is much faster than physical read/write to disk. In our case, MSExcel exports live quotation to text file and AMI imports them.

Sir, when i click Start RT Data its not invoking Amiborker. what might be the reason ?? thank you :)
actually i have installed my amibroker in 'E' drive.. can this be a problem..
can u pls give me your id or phone number ,, mine 9566091059 or [email protected]

pls contact me and help me sir.. thank u

sr114

Sir, when i click Start RT Data its not invoking Amiborker. what might be the reason ?? thank you :)
actually i have installed my amibroker in 'E' drive.. can this be a problem..
can u pls give me your id or phone number ,, mine 9566091059 or [email protected]

pls contact me and help me sir.. thank u
in the excel sheet - change the c:\ drive of Ami to E:\ ( give the full path of ami in e drive) and see what happens

sr

Status
Not open for further replies.