Realtime data NOW,ODIN,TradeTiger,Google,Yahoo > AmiBroker, Fcharts, Qtstalker

Status
Not open for further replies.

josh1

Josh, Thanks for the utility. I am using this for the past 1 week. But since 3 days hanging and run time error 1004 is very frequently appearing. What to do?
Shafeeq,

runtime error 1004 is windows error. I need more information to seek a solution. Windows should be giving some error description along with it.

josh1

Amit Pandit,

Please state up to which stage you followed instructions. Where you are getting stuck. If I get some clues as to where to look for, that saves a lot of time with Team viewer. You can PM your TV Id after that.

sr114

Hey Josh,
Is there any way of getting RT data from Keat Pro to Ami

Many Thx In Advance
Daylyn

1st u see whether Keat Pro have the option of Open in Excerl or Link to Excel. if it is there then it is possible otherwise no way.

so pls put a snap of ur Keat Pro snapshot along with the right mouse click which shows the configuration. put it

sr

sr114

dear josh,
pls. check this snap shot of my ami chart...there is one tick always placed just before new candle....how can i remove this error.....

VS

immediate way to rectify the extra tick - stop rtg, then open ami with the db , go to quote editor and delete the extra tick. start again, the extra tick will be gone

another way - its a rouge tick - never start rtg be4 the mkt starts, put the market timing in the intraday settings of the database settings, and in tool-preferences - align to mkt hrs. it will not appear

this mainly appears due to capturing the redundant tick data - u will find it in the quote editor

sr

josh1

VS

SR is right. I am also getting this tick everyday and not able to find a solution yet. This is happening due to following reasons.

1. NOW/NEST do not give Date in Market Watch. We are using System date.
2. If you open NOW in the morning it shows previous day's last quote in the Market Watch.
3. Our utility gets the quote as current days's tick.
4. The trade time of the quote is between 9:15 and 15:30. Mostly, it is 15:29:58 Therefore it cannot be filtered out.

I am trying to deal with this situation. If you are able to change code, insert the Bold lines in MakeCSV subroutine. Entire Paragraph is given for you to know the place where they are to be inserted. We are basically skipping the quote if its timestamp is of future.

If NSENOW = "Yes" Then
MyBook.Sheets("Now").Select 'Selects sheet containing quotations

For r = 7 To Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Row
S = Format(Date, "dd/mm/yyyy") & ","
C = 1
If TimeValue(Cells(r, 2)) > TimeValue(NOW()) Then GoTo nextiteration
While Not IsEmpty(Cells(r, C))
If C = 4 Then
CellValue = Cells(r, C).Value - Vol(r, 1)
Vol(r, 1) = Cells(r, C).Value

' Debug.Print Cells(r, 1).Value & " - " & CellValue & " - " & Vol(r, 1)
Else
CellValue = Cells(r, C).Value '
End If

' CellValue = Cells(r, C).Value '
S = S & CellValue & "," 'Add contents of current cell to string 's' and a comma
C = C + 1
Wend
a.writeline S 'write line
nextiteration:
Next r
End If

Dear Josh,

When I open RT31 during market hours after 9-15 am. I get first price bar with huge volume (Total quantity traded for the day), subsequent bars are with very less volume.
Any solution please.

Regards,
ramlaa

josh1

Dear Josh,

When I open RT31 during market hours after 9-15 am. I get first price bar with huge volume (Total quantity traded for the day), subsequent bars are with very less volume.
Any solution please.

Regards,
ramlaa
Dear Ramlaa

We are capturing Total Traded Quantity every three seconds. First capture gets the total qty till that time. Thereafter, we subtract the previous Total Qty from current one so you get smaller bars.

Find this line in StartTimer subroutine --> Vol = Range("D: D")
Insert this line below that --> Application.Wait Now() + TimeValue("00:00:03")

See if it works

Status
Not open for further replies.