Realtime data NOW,ODIN,TradeTiger,Google,Yahoo > AmiBroker, Fcharts, Qtstalker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear expert,

My RTNOW.xlsm is updating from NOW. But I am not getting update or data on Amibroker.

Windows XP SP2
When I click on "Start RT Data".. there are debugging error that highlighted

Call AB.Import(0, FileName, "RTG3.format")

PLease help me..

sr114

Josh sir,
I've been using RT Goog perfectly importing data in to AB. today for the first time i used RTNOW , there is error msg in Now "scrip RTD attribute not licensed" and data not showing in excel. Please help me

Thanks
do the following

open excel then go

Excel Option - Trust centre -Trust Centre Settings-Trusted Location-Add New location

there add C:\Program Files\NOW and its sub directories and ur done

sr

sr114

Dear expert,

My RTNOW.xlsm is updating from NOW. But I am not getting update or data on Amibroker.

Windows XP SP2
When I click on "Start RT Data".. there are debugging error that highlighted

Call AB.Import(0, FileName, "RTG3.format")

PLease help me..
add RTG3.format in the C:\Program Files\Amibroker\Formats

the format file is missing and amibroker do not know in which way to import the data generated by excel in csv format

add this and ur data fetching will start and ami will update

sr

@ @sr114--

Sir after backfilling there are no update in that specific script.. but another non-backfilling script updating smoothly.. any idea ?

Has anyone compiled a detailed set of instructions on steps to be followed in NOW/ZTrader to Ami and Sharekhan TT to Ami ? Such compilation will help people to do this configuration correctly. If one has to do this configuration on other computer or to be done afresh in the event of OS change/crash these instructions will come handy for people who are not so technically enabled and we need not trouble Josh1, Kanitkar or sr114 who are so willingly helping people.

Can we have separate instructions if someone wants to download IEOD data from Sharekhan TT / NOW / Nest Trader and fill in Ami without real time updates ?

I have seen the videos...but still all steps not fully clear.

Smart_trade

Last edited:
DIET ODIN to EXCEL contd .......

13> If ODIN is not giving Last Traded Time also, then we have to use your system time to record the quotes. Type =NOW() in the "Last Traded Time" column against each scrip. That will bring system time in the excel sheet.

Select the Column for time (Column B) and Right Click, Format Cells and set format to Custom HH:MM:SS as shown in this link -
http://www.traderji.com/data-feeds/69109-free-data-nsenow-amibroker-via-excel-12.html#post676943

Find the following lines in MakeCSV subroutine -

For r = 7 To Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Row
s = Date & ","
c = 1

While Not IsEmpty(Cells(r, c))
CellValue = Cells(r, c).Value '

s = s & CellValue & "," 'Add contents of current cell to string 's' and a comma
c = c + 1
Wend

a.writeline s 'write contents of String S to the csv file.
Next r 'go to next row

Change the line in italics to

If c = 2 Then ' If it is cell in column B
CellValue = TimeValue(Now()) ' CellValue = Current time
Else
CellValue = Cells(r, c).Value 'Add contents of current cell to the variable- CellValue
End If

That will push the current system time into AmiBroker. I shall upload another excel file with necessary changes in couple of days.
sir please tell me about historical ieod how to attach with rtgoogle..?

sr114

@ @sr114--

Sir after backfilling there are no update in that specific script.. but another non-backfilling script updating smoothly.. any idea ?
while backfilling stop RT*.xlm file and use the backfill excel file. after completion again start the RTNOW or RTG3.xlm file for data fetching and updation in ami. strictly follow the instructions and u will get updated data

in NOW u cud also use the data from Hourly Statistics instead on Nest Plus data
. the hrly stat data is more pure than Nest plus data

sr

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.