Regular Income From Markets. Risk Free. Takes no Time

If today Nifty moves further 2% from here, will it be UP or DOWN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jamit_05

Right on... hence... at end of the trades, percentage profit or loss will get an even chance to battle themselves out. Simple... :)

Otherwise, what normally happens is that after making a loss the trader, in his shudder, decides to reduce PS to take a lesser loss or whatever.... then if the trade becomes a winner the result is still negative since his winning trade was on a smaller quantity than the losing one... a negative edge. by keeping PS constant we even the plane.

Same with the bias... we want to even that plane too... do not want too much bias.

Last edited:

jamit_05

One important scenario I need to bring to notice... The Bias.

When Nifty Spot Price is equidistant from the Strike Prices... the individual values of CE and PE differ by almost 50%... that is too much a bias... its almost like buying PEs alone. Reason why I took quick profit on the last trade.

Therefore, I think we may have to start trading the July series where the difference is less than 15%... check out 49/52 pair which are 150 OTM.

Last edited:

jamit_05

New trade till Tuesday EOD.

july 5300ce 90

july 5000pe 95

as on last friday
So the 150 OTM cost was 185 on Friday... now it is 150; A Rs.35 fall. 20%; That means options, all across the board, have corrected. Not just the current month.

That is a pretty good correction. If we bought now, and held till Tuesday EOD it will only do us good... :)

augubhai

Right on... hence... at end of the trades, percentage profit or loss will get an even chance to battle themselves out. Simple... :)

Otherwise, what normally happens is that after making a loss the trader, in his shudder, decides to reduce PS to take a lesser loss or whatever.... then if the trade becomes a winner the result is still negative since his winning trade was on a smaller quantity than the losing one... a negative edge. by keeping PS constant we even the plane.

Same with the bias... we want to even that plane too... do not want too much bias.
Satya vachan... satya vachan :thumb: