Regular Income From Markets. Risk Free. Takes no Time

If today Nifty moves further 2% from here, will it be UP or DOWN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jamit_05

Re: New trade till Tuesday EOD.

dear jamit

i think 49/52 pair will be more suitable

the pair cost was 206 on friday and currently trading at 148

thanks
My bad... I was looking at 49/52 all along. Just typed it wrong...

Yupe... its a juicy purchase... if market moves tomorrow... then 10% is highly likely.

jamit_05

Good Morning guys...

Looking to purchase 150 OTM pair of July series, since the cost fell dramatically yesterday. A good time to buy high probability trades.

its cost was below 150 yesterday... if the open makes it cheaper then no point waiting for 11... else will wait for the opening volatility to cool off...

Good Morning guys...

Looking to purchase 150 OTM pair of July series, since the cost fell dramatically yesterday. A good time to buy high probability trades.

its cost was below 150 yesterday... if the open makes it cheaper then no point waiting for 11... else will wait for the opening volatility to cool off...

Good Morning Amit :)
will it be fine to initiate on Tuesday or should wait for wednesday EOD.

Regards

healthraj

Re: Tuesday.

Today itself... Tues are likely to be big days... if we get profits today.. then take it...
Jamit, at 150 OTM, Hope it would be 49/52 pair. The cost for July would come around 147. Or would you suggest 50/52 pair at 175. SinceNIFTY spot is around 5050, 49/52 pair cost would be evenly distributed. What do you think?

jamit_05

Re: Tuesday.

Jamit, at 150 OTM, Hope it would be 49/52 pair. The cost for July would come around 147. Or would you suggest 50/52 pair at 175. SinceNIFTY spot is around 5050, 49/52 pair cost would be evenly distributed. What do you think?
Yes, 49/52 pair is better... Strikes are evenly away from NS... and premiums too have less than 10% bias.

If we see a gap... then the choice might change...