Regular Income From Markets. Risk Free. Takes no Time

If today Nifty moves further 2% from here, will it be UP or DOWN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Amit,
as i m not well versed in options so my post sud be taken only lightly,

what i made out is u r doing long strangles

and when i reffered a book, it says 'low volatility required for entry whilst high volatility required once u are in '

so wud it not be beneficial if we find out NR7 days for that.

jamit_05

Squared 49/52....@143.

Now waiting for 50/52 for a better price.
Bear in mind that 5200 - 5000 has been a tight range for nifty since 7th June... now when we buy 50/52, it has potential of giving some major profits.... if either direction breaks. We will also have to watch for false breakouts, which too are a fantastic opportunity to earn in multiples....

In short, our performance report is up for a promotion... :)

jamit_05

Amit,
as i m not well versed in options so my post sud be taken only lightly,

what i made out is u r doing long strangles

and when i reffered a book, it says 'low volatility required for entry whilst high volatility required once u are in '

so wud it not be beneficial if we find out NR7 days for that.
Good you brought it up... we are now in an NR7 type situation... look at the daily chart ... :)

It is not always true that when in a tight range the volatility is low... remember last week.... before the break the option pricing was high... and after the break it was 40% lower...

There is no fixed formula for anything in the markets.... once you get a feel for a method it is yours... what is in books is only a starting point.

But, yes... NR7 is a fantastic idea.. comes rarely though.

jamit_05

Even the June Month 50/52 is having low bias 23/25; 10%; But, the volatility will be much more... hence will trade only 50% of the quantity for June series.

Dear Amit, Am really sorry for spamming the thread.. but could not figure out how to send you a private message. Firstly, jumped with excitement yesterday when realized that you have interacted with Saint directly- and thus, would be the best person to clear my queries. First a very basic: How do I screen the stocks? Should I use a combination of indicators? And any suggestions if there is a tool available.. I have found dhanwa.com & icharts.in to provide some web based tools that can help me with this. This was asked by someone in the 'Teach a man ..to fish' also, but Saint had replied that he scans with the eye... But me being a novice, a tool which I can customize would help me greatly...

Thanx and Best Regards.

Last edited:

jamit_05

Can we go for Jun 50/52 @48. Expiry next week, premiums will almost become Zero by Friday, isn't it.
For premiums to become Zero we still have till next Thursday EOD;

On second thought, I dislike JUN 50/52 cuz premiums will cut down really fast... 100% in 5 trading days... !!! We are doing this method for stability....

Will stick to JULY month 50/52;