Regular Income From Markets. Risk Free. Takes no Time

If today Nifty moves further 2% from here, will it be UP or DOWN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jamit_05

Dear Amit, Am really sorry for spamming the thread.. but could not figure out how to send you a private message. Firstly, jumped with excitement yesterday when realized that you have interacted with Saint directly- and thus, would be the best person to clear my queries. First a very basic: How do I screen the stocks? Should I use a combination of indicators? And any suggestions if there is a tool available.. I have found dhanwa.com & icharts.in to provide some web based tools that can help me with this. This was asked by someone in the 'Teach a man ..to fish' also, but Saint had replied that he scans with the eye... But me being a novice, a tool which I can customize would help me greatly...

Thanx and Best Regards.

Saint uses no indicators... just one ema, just so that he does not feel left out... he has no particular use for it.

If you are trading one of his methods, then you should follow the scrips he is trading. This will help you get started.

Now, how to screen stocks is your question. I could probably put in a my two cents if I knew what kinda trading method you use.... a breakout one, swing method etc....

I am feeling like a fool writing this!! I can see what Saint is trading in?? Where? Bless you for helping out :). Is there any other thread I can put my (innumerable) queries in.. as do feel am spamming your thread.. !

jamit_05

I am feeling like a fool writing this!! I can see what Saint is trading in?? Where? Bless you for helping out :). Is there any other thread I can put my (innumerable) queries in.. as do feel am spamming your thread.. !
oh yes... he is an open book... make a search in his name.... you should be able to find...