Regular Income From Markets. Risk Free. Takes no Time

If today Nifty moves further 2% from here, will it be UP or DOWN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i have been following the prices of options of the otm pairs ,
i think the time decay intraday is quite minimal ....
this is just my observation ....
can some one back this up..

n.b. : i am not talking about the week of options expiry , but the experies before that.

Ravinder,

Now that I think about it... the reason taking trades is now easy, because I trust myself that under no circumstances will I put myself in a situation which becomes even slightly unpleasant. Loss on one single or a few trades back to back is routine. In fact, in my futures trading the stop loss orders are always punched...

Intraday trading is a very good exercise.
You are absolutely right...confidence in your system is the key.

jamit_05

Lol;

You are absolutely right...confidence in your system is the key.
Honestly, the bloody thing (futures trading method) gives me quite many losses... to a point where I start doubting the weeks profitability. The system takes me to unbearable bends before the law of averages kicks in. What keeps me going is the 100% confidence that when the profits come in, I will have no complaints.

The key is to take trading in packets of 20 trades. No rule or thought process should change in a given packet. When those 20 trades are over one could analyse and do the needed alteration. And then take up a new packet. Most importantly, a new trader must set risk amount per trade such that he can last on several such packets.

Soon, there comes a time, when no major alteration is required... and the odds are now in your favor.

Amit.

Last edited: