Regular Income From Markets. Risk Free. Takes no Time

If today Nifty moves further 2% from here, will it be UP or DOWN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
we get anxious when we dont have a position and market starts moving,we get trapped into it uncalculated

we get anxious when we r having a profit, as it happened to me today,we come out with only a little of what we cud get

but we dont get anxious when our positon starts getting bad, dont take small losses

and again we get anxious when our position gets very very bad, may be when market may reverse, but we get out taking very very big loss

this is what i have found myself doing since so long

In case, this is a false breakout 5150 will reach before 2 p.m.....

jamit_05

we get anxious when we dont have a position and market starts moving,we get trapped into it uncalculated

we get anxious when we r having a profit, as it happened to me today,we come out with only a little of what we cud get

but we dont get anxious when our positon starts getting bad, dont take small losses

and again we get anxious when our position gets very very bad, may be when market may reverse, but we get out taking very very big loss

this is what i have found myself doing since so long
You have mentioned the Standard trading problems that thousands of wannabe traders face. Identification is first stage. Each of those problems is a masters degree in itself. You have to split those problems and individually attack them. Divide and rule. Tackling them all together is not doable.

First stage is identifying individual problems.

The second stage is when you are able to adhere to stop losses. (Most important)

Third stage, if you are able to take all entries...

4th and final stage if you are able to stick to Exit plan... (it is never like "Paisa mila, leke bhago")

this write up takes no super intelligence.... but real time implementation... only one in a 1000 sincere trader (who themselves are one in a 1000) can do.

It requires rigorous mental discipline and months of re-assertions. Behavioral changes must be brought; hard stuff. Requires immense need for success in an individual. No room for mediocrity.

Trust me, developing a trading system fares 1/10th in difficulty compared to the behavioral system that is required.

Last edited:

jamit_05

amit,
i sud take no liberty in suggesting the following,

but u can put the following into consideration and then suggest us that:

when we get a confirmed breakout in a particular direction

can we wind up our loss making leg and let our profit ride

this is wat i have done today bought 5000pe at 69, bought 5200 ce at 79, booked pe at 65, ce at 103

i m very thankful to u for such a nice thread

i ll be cautious in my future endeavours, but i ve learned sum thing good and new
Then this is not directionless. Comparatively, some very efficient directionless strategies can be developed. This is very inefficient in comparison.

For your satisfaction, you could try it for a month. You will realize that most of the breakouts are false... and even the false breakouts are often false. Moreover, ones that breakout fine do not go far enough to reflect handsomely on the option premiums. Only a handful, say less than 10% of all breakouts travel far enough to deserve such meaningful write-ups. :)

jamit_05

nilu,

Furthermore, on the stages of traders, as the stage increases traders reduce by 90%. I have known traders to fall out even after 3rd stage. Citing convincing and practical reasons.

I am clearly on the 3rd stage. Still having trouble taking all entries. I take most of them. Enough to print only 30% of the entire profit my system is capable of giving me.

I imagine, clearing the 4th stage to feel like nirvana. One has become a know all-yet has need to know nothing, fearless-yet knows to take defeat, always alert-still calm, making consistent profits-but does not care since he knows he deserves the best paying job on the planet.

I missed taking the option pair today. Sincerely, regret it. I was busy jostling my demons on the futures front.

Sorry, seetharaman... could not lead you guys into that juicy trade... i promise to make up for it soon...
dear i happen to see this thread only a couple of days back and i went through the entire thread during night a couple of days back and i am yet to start treading in this stretagy but i am really thrilled about this thread
i am going on reading this thread at least 3 times so far as am a slow learner but i see a smart and shrewd teacher in u my blessings to u

You have mentioned the Standard trading problems that thousands of wannabe traders face. Identification is first stage. Each of those problems is a masters degree in itself. You have to split those problems and individually attack them. Divide and rule. Tackling them all together is not doable.

First stage is identifying individual problems.

The second stage is when you are able to adhere to stop losses. (Most important)

Third stage, if you are able to take all entries...

4th and final stage if you are able to stick to Exit plan... (it is never like "Paisa mila, leke bhago")

this write up takes no super intelligence.... but real time implementation... only one in a 1000 sincere trader (who themselves are one in a 1000) can do.

It requires rigorous mental discipline and months of re-assertions. Behavioral changes must be brought; hard stuff. Requires immense need for success in an individual. No room for mediocrity.

Trust me, developing a trading system fares 1/10th in difficulty compared to the behavioral system that is required.
u r a hero to us and i m ready to fully engage myself into ur words

i m involved in spirituality too, spirituality is into everything we do, and

nirvana is exactly what u r mentioning, of course i havent attained it, but i assume nirvana to be so

Last edited:
Then this is not directionless. Comparatively, some very efficient directionless strategies can be developed. This is very inefficient in comparison.

For your satisfaction, you could try it for a month. You will realize that most of the breakouts are false... and even the false breakouts are often false. Moreover, ones that breakout fine do not go far enough to reflect handsomely on the option premiums. Only a handful, say less than 10% of all breakouts travel far enough to deserve such meaningful write-ups. :)
1. most of the breakouts are false... and even the false breakouts are often false.

2. ones that breakout fine do not go far enough to reflect handsomely on the option premiums.

3. Only a handful, say less than 10% of all breakouts travel far enough to deserve such meaningful write-ups.

u have given so much in just a small paragraph that it may get lost
these are the golden words i ve just colored them red

thanx

nilu,

Furthermore, on the stages of traders, as the stage increases traders reduce by 90%. I have known traders to fall out even after 3rd stage. Citing convincing and practical reasons.

I am clearly on the 3rd stage. Still having trouble taking all entries. I take most of them. Enough to print only 30% of the entire profit my system is capable of giving me.

I imagine, clearing the 4th stage to feel like nirvana. One has become a know all-yet has need to know nothing, fearless-yet knows to take defeat, always alert-still calm, making consistent profits-but does not care since he knows he deserves the best paying job on the planet.

I missed taking the option pair today. Sincerely, regret it. I was busy jostling my demons on the futures front.
This one for nirvana seekers:

One has become a know all-yet has need to know nothing, fearless-yet knows to take defeat, always alert-still calm, making consistent profits-but does not care since he knows he deserves the best paying job on the planet.:thumb: