Regular Income From Markets. Risk Free. Takes no Time

If today Nifty moves further 2% from here, will it be UP or DOWN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

healthraj

My opinion is that Market will expire around 5100 and so 5100 premiums will expire at Zero cost. So please don't execute strangle strategy near 5100. Market will also be range bound between 5000-5200 till expiry. So execute your strategy when market is near 5000 or 5200. And always use the July contracts.

jamit_05

My opinion is that Market will expire around 5100 and so 5100 premiums will expire at Zero cost. So please don't execute strangle strategy near 5100. Market will also be range bound between 5000-5200 till expiry. So execute your strategy when market is near 5000 or 5200. And always use the July contracts.
Correct... to always use the July contracts. We are looking for stability in this method. Will leave heroism for another day, another time.

Good Thinking raj.

jamit_05

Niludeepak,

A trader seeking consistent success is essentially a PhD. in the three core concepts: StopLoss, Entries and Exits. Upon reading, the mind instantly thinks of some method hidden in a book which only the successful have read. Not true.

We need to find the true meanings of these. Then, you will not seek the magic indicator or the secret combination of moving averages. Cuz my friend, the secret lies within; not without. It will all be clear. Instant Nirvana... achieved over a period of 5 years (about the time it takes to get a PhD in a reputed University :)

PS: Pardon me fellas, but I am in this stage and my ramblings will be such. Kindly, make the best of it. :)

jamit_05

Somebody should take up the task of making a few posts a day publishing the base price... 165-8 = 157; This is the base price for today. Remind everybody to be cautions if you are buying much above.

Yesterday, took us by surprise. Gave us small gains but today washed them off. Now we are being a little cautious about any purchase because we are in the absolute middle of the 5040 - 5180 range. If we were at any extremes the profits would be interesting.

jamit_05

New Purchase Order, hold only till EOD. Profit or Loss.

Buy 150 OTM pair of

5300 CE

5000 PE

will publish my purchase price as soon as my orders get filled.