Regular Income From Markets. Risk Free. Takes no Time

If today Nifty moves further 2% from here, will it be UP or DOWN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jamit_05

how much you are expecting from this pair? 130?
No idea... lets see... if 5000 meets today... then it will be a very different story my friend.

Exit Strategy if 5000 reaches.

By that time the CE will be below Rs.10;

Take profit of PE and leave CE untouched... some pullback is inevitable. Wait for it... :)

This is routine is not be regularly followed. Just this time since the final cost of the CE leg will be just about as much as the profit... so the max we are risking is the profit... not the capital.

soft_trader

No idea... lets see... if 5000 meets today... then it will be a very different story my friend.

Exit Strategy if 5000 reaches.

By that time the CE will be below Rs.10;

Take profit of PE and leave CE untouched... some pullback is inevitable. Wait for it... :)
I don't think 5000 will be reached today. It it reaches 5000 then great. But what if 5000 is not reached?

Are u planning to carry forward this pair to Monday if we don't get enough profit today? or you will sq. off with whatever the profit you get.

jamit_05

Low sensitivity.

Cost went up. Almost to 122. Now came down to 120
Pair trading has low sensitivity. That is also an advantage. It is more like a buy and hold strategy. It does not work best within one day. That is why we do not prefer 150 OTMs, but sometimes we have no choice.

But when NS is near 5000, profits will be nice... 10% minimum.

jamit_05

I don't think 5000 will be reached today. It it reaches 5000 then great. But what if 5000 is not reached?

Are u planning to carry forward this pair to Monday if we don't get enough profit today? or you will sq. off with whatever the profit you get.
Not interested in holding over the weekend. But lets see... will cross that bridge when it comes.

jamit_05

Nifty was wrongly bullish. Fundamentals do not support. Same story with the US markets. So if the entire correction wants to come in today... I will not be surprised nor will I be sad... ;)