Regular Income From Markets. Risk Free. Takes no Time

If today Nifty moves further 2% from here, will it be UP or DOWN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

healthraj

Bought 2400 PE at 64.25 and 2550 CE at 72.65.

Still the EOD profit is (88+67) - (64.24+72.65) = 18.11 points.
We have to wait and see if the profit holds up for tomorrow...
Closed with 16 points profit.
Today the NSE NOW Software actually made my day. I actually square off using the F11 screen. So at some point the 2400 PE was trading around 150 and the 2550 CE was trading at 40.

Somehow the 2550 CE square off did not happen and had to finally square off at 3. When I called Zerodha, they told me it is better to put a Sell order instead of Square off in F11...

Anyways Luckily i closed with 16 points profit.

Is it worth trying with Banknifty strikes for regular income, since range fluctuation is very large. if so can I try with what strike difference to get a decent everyday profit from the OTM strategy. Pl. elaborate on this, so that everybody will be benefited.

healthraj

TCS Option Strategy

As told yesterday TCS is trading around 1250-1255 and the results are due today after Market hours. So people who want to try the Strangle can buy 1300 CE and 1200 PE.

They are available now at a combined premium of around 58-60.

If it works out like it happened for INFY yesterday you would be able to close with profit even today because after 3 pm there would be a rush to buy both 1300 CE and 1200 PE and the prices can shoot up for both CE and PE.

healthraj

TCS Option Strategy

As told yesterday TCS is trading around 1250-1255 and the results are due today after Market hours. So people who want to try the Strangle can buy 1300 CE and 1200 PE.

They are available now at a combined premium of around 58-60.

If it works out like it happened for INFY yesterday you would be able to close with profit even today because after 3 pm there would be a rush to buy both 1300 CE and 1200 PE and the prices can shoot up for both CE and PE.
The Price went down to around 53. So I think it would be a good buy now if you have not bought.

healthraj

The Price went down to around 53. So I think it would be a good buy now if you have not bought.
OMG... Today the prices seem to be going down and Down from 58... It is currently at 52.5... I am still holding my positions... We have to always wish and hope :) The reason being TCS for the past 10-15 minutes trading exactly at 1240-1242...