Regular Income From Markets. Risk Free. Takes no Time

If today Nifty moves further 2% from here, will it be UP or DOWN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arsh

After an important news the prices sharply fall... Have made this observation in the last few weeks. Better off trading on ordinary times.
Same observation. Let's see how HDFC shares behave once their results are out!

Abhi tak to HDFC Bank says June-qtr net profit 14.17 bln rupees vs consensus forecast of 13.7 bln rupees!

If you invest Rs.50000, then it should grow by 40 to 50% each month. That is a Rs.20000 to Rs.25000; Be determined to not let the growth escape your grasp.
I have read through the entire thread. Nice work done by Mr Amit and friends.

I do not know if 50% per month is possible consistently every month, but over all the strategy of long strangle as traded on this thread seems to be quite profitable. (don't know why it is refereed here to as pair strategy, anyway whats in a name :))

It will be nice if the thread can be revived or another one started with focus on only long strangles / straddles. The other things such as future trades and short strangle can be discussed on separate thread, that will help everyone to focus on just the strategy discussed.

Hope we will see Mr. Amit active again. Maybe he can now also introduce few more concepts like delta and implied volatility and track them, taking into consideration while finalizing the trade.

Thanks for a nice thread.

Best Regards

I have read through the entire thread. Nice work done by Mr Amit and friends.

I do not know if 50% per month is possible consistently every month, but over all the strategy of long strangle as traded on this thread seems to be quite profitable. (don't know why it is refereed here to as pair strategy, anyway whats in a name :))

It will be nice if the thread can be revived or another one started with focus on only long strangles / straddles. The other things such as future trades and short strangle can be discussed on separate thread, that will help everyone to focus on just the strategy discussed.

Hope we will see Mr. Amit active again. Maybe he can now also introduce few more concepts like delta and implied volatility and track them, taking into consideration while finalizing the trade.

Thanks for a nice thread.

Best Regards
Buying Options strangles work sometimes only like when volatility increases by significant margin or there is huge swing on one way,
Buying OTM options doesn't work by just calculating the base(??) price.
Needs to be dynamic when to sell n buy.