Reliancemoney Insta Trade Problem!

I am also facing the problem with Insta trade. Reliance people asked me to uninstall IE7, install IE6. But it was of no use. I am using their fast trade now, but it is very irritating, having to keep on refreshing. I have written to Reliance so many times, but it is of no help. I have upgraded back to IE7 now. Reliance is admitting it is a problem from their end. I am able to login, get the applet started, but it doest not start the tickers.
Unfortunate.....

Hi to all,

I have XP SP2 on my computer.

I need Microsoft VM for Insta Trade (reliance money) to trade online shares with live quotes.
I have installed msjavx86.exe so many times and re-start my computer. But in internet options >> Advanced their is no MS VM option available to select.
I tried several times but not able to install Microsoft VM on my computer.

Insta Trade needs Microsoft VM.

How to get rid of this problem.
Big Thanks
Harsh
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Goto C:\windows\system32 and find msjava.dll
delete the file and reinstall msjava.
the problem gets solved.
thanks

hi

i am facing a strange problem , i am able to run reliance insta trade at my home , but in my office the same laptop its not working , i am able to login but not able to see tickers , it says not able to connect , http connection failed , any clues , what could be the problem

neuron

columbus

hi

i am facing a strange problem , i am able to run reliance insta trade at my home , but in my office the same laptop its not working , i am able to login but not able to see tickers , it says not able to connect , http connection failed , any clues , what could be the problem

neuron
......may be blocked by your office people ,by using FIREWALLS ..........???????

hi
i am not very sure, as i have even tried proxy servers in office also , but still unable to get the tickers going , do you know any other live streaming quotes software

neuron

columbus

hi
i am not very sure, as i have even tried proxy servers in office also , but still unable to get the tickers going , do you know any other live streaming quotes software

neuron
neuron,

You can try NDTVticker from NDTV.COM ,not for business quotes but for news of different categories.

hi all

I have called up reliance customer care and they said its due to my company firewalls i am not able to see the tickers , i m left with two options now
1 ask my company IT guy to do something :(
2 use wireless internet device provided by airtel , tata indicom and reliance

do any of u have any experience with these cards , please tell me would i be able to run instatrade with these cards

neuron

R

ratan jain

hi all

I have called up reliance customer care and they said its due to my company firewalls i am not able to see the tickers , i m left with two options now
1 ask my company IT guy to do something :(
2 use wireless internet device provided by airtel , tata indicom and reliance

do any of u have any experience with these cards , please tell me would i be able to run instatrade with these cards

neuron
Though the advertised speed of these data cards and USB modems are almost equivalent to broadband, in reality they function at about 30 % of broadband speed, but still, for trading purposes, it should be sufficient, in fact more than sufficient, as the trading engine does not download too much data .... at least PIB and ODIN dont, as I have used theses trading engines from the time broadband was just not there, on a dial up access line.

So, for trading purposes go ahead with wireless, but check if you get proper range of tata or reliance in your office, that could be a problem.

But dont expect to be able to surf the internet like broadband dear.