Reliancemoney Insta Trade Problem!

you can you FAST TRADE platform.
where you can see the tickers set by you in INSTA-TRADE. but here you have to do MANUAL REFESHMENT. WITH ONE CLICK YOU CAN SEE MORE STOCKS AT A TIME.

BEFORE TO THAT.
JUST TRY ONCE AGAIN TO REINSTALL THE JVM PACKAGE DOWNLOADED FROM INSTATRADE->MISC->JVM

I HAD THE SAME PROBELM. I DID REINSTALLATION AND BELOW SETTINGS AT
TOOLS->INTERNET OPTION-> ADVANCED

JAVA(SUN)
- NEED TO BE UNCHECKED

MICROSOFT VM
1. DISPLAY JAVA APPLETS BLOCKED DIALOG- UNCHECK.
2. JAVA CONSOLE ENABLED - CHECK
3. JAVA LOGGING ENABLED - CHECK
4. JIT COMPILER FOR VM ENABALED - CHECK.

ONE MORE THING YOU PLS ENABLE POP-UP FROM THIS SITE.

RESTART THE SAME. HOPE IT WILL WORK FOR YOU THE INSTA-TRADE PLATFORM. JUST LET ME KNOW, IF IT WORKS FOR YOU,

HAPPY TRADING :)

hi

thanks , but what i am looking for is some software which i can use to see live changes in shrare prices as in instatrade

neuron

Last edited:

balaj78

hi this is raj from chennai . Iam using reliance money insta trade . it is very userfriendly and iam able to get the ticker faster. But i have a dout on there brokerage . For rs 500 we can trade for a turn over of 90 lakhs in future and 10 lakhs on delivery .Is this turn over is for intraday or till we close the positions.

for eg for Rs 500 i am having exposure for 90 lakhs for futures and options
supose iam buying 20 lots of 3800 c at 75 and 3600 P @ Rs 140

here my turn over is 3800 c * 20 = 38 lakhs appro and
3800 P * 20 = 38 Lakhs appro so the total turn over is 76 lakhs appro

In reliance money they have mentioned that the turn over is for intraday.

Suppose if i carry forward my above positions till the end of the month will they charge extra brokege. how they are calulating the brokerage.
can experts clarify m y dout asap

help me plese
i instal SuperTrade didnot working,iam from kuwait,i cheak relincemoney insta
trade livequotes not working,i think my internet seting problem,plese help me how do i will solve my problem