Rocket Stocks for Swing and Positional

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
@sanju005ind bhai how do u manage trading with full time job ?
Do u work in some investment/financial firm?
Well I work in CyberSecurity consultation/audit. I try to complete all my work before time.Reading is what i do most of the time. After office and early morning reading and reading.Studying charts in different timeframes too help a lot.While in office I have to use web platform only since I cannot install anything on the company laptop.My web is routed via company proxy in US.So imagine the lag in quotes. But I have to manage with what resources i have in hand and make best use of it.Fastest computer or internet do help to some extent but will not be an edge in trading.

Last edited:
Well I work in CyberSecurity consultation/audit. I try to complete all my work before time but will not let my boss know it.Reading is what i do most of the time. After office and early morning reading and reading.Studying charts in different timeframes too help a lot.While in office I have to use web platform only since I cannot install anything on the company laptop.My web is routed via company proxy in US.So imagine the lag in quotes. But I have to manage with what resources i have in hand and make best use of it.Fastest computer or internet do help to some extent but will not be an edge in trading.
Wow Cybersecurity, fascinating.
U are an IT engineer ?

KAL.YUG

Well I work in CyberSecurity consultation/audit. I try to complete all my work before time but will not let my boss know it.Reading is what i do most of the time. After office and early morning reading and reading.Studying charts in different timeframes too help a lot.While in office I have to use web platform only since I cannot install anything on the company laptop.My web is routed via company proxy in US.So imagine the lag in quotes. But I have to manage with what resources i have in hand and make best use of it.Fastest computer or internet do help to some extent but will not be an edge in trading.
Dear Sanju

(Considering your above Post)
It is my humble request and sincere advise...
please do not use your photograph as profile picture.
Please change ASAP.

I Hope you understand why I am saying this.

Rgds
K

Last edited: