Rocket Stocks for Swing and Positional

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
View attachment 30988

Not sure about the fundamentals though.

Profile :-
The Company is engaged in manufacturing and selling of organic chemicals and bulk drugs. It caters to both domestic and international markets. It operates through two segments: Chemicals and Drugs. The Chemicals segment produces and sells acetic anhydride, acetyl chloride, mono chloro acetic acid and iso butyl benzene. The Drugs segment produces and sells various active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), such as ibuprofen and metformin.
It is not falling in any of the three categories i mentioned earlier.Besides the debt is high for the company.

nitingosavi

Bottom line : Technicals tell you when to buy.Fundamentals tell you what to buy.
@sanju005ind bhai/sir,
Technical i am able to understand somewhat.
Fundamentals.. A big Zero.
Reading many posts abt fundamentals on forum by seniors.

But still unable to come to conclusions , what to see/consider as primary criteria.

There are many posts on this by ST sir. For now i am searching companies which are consistent with growth.

Can you throw some light.. Your way!?

Sent from my vivo 1801 using Tapatalk

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
@sanju005ind bhai/sir,
Technical i am able to understand somewhat.
Fundamentals.. A big Zero.
Reading many posts abt fundamentals on forum by seniors.

But still unable to come to conclusions , what to see/consider as primary criteria.

There are many posts on this by ST sir. For now i am searching companies which are consistent with growth.

Can you throw some light.. Your way!?

Sent from my vivo 1801 using Tapatalk
I have no great fundamental analyst there are some things least we can look for.
Please do read what i look for in post no 12
https://www.traderji.com/community/...-for-swing-and-positional.107248/post-1321779

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
@nitingosavi someone had posted this in General trading chat forum. Might help u for fundamental indicators. Mainly he talked about good profit growth, ROE, PEG etc. Please see at 1.25x speed since it is pretty long but interesting.
This one is nice first 1 hour is all you need to watch and dont rush that 1 hour. It is very important rest is discussion you may not be interested.

pannet1

Thanks for the video.

Dear all,
if one is dependent on intraday for the monthly income, they need to upgrade to positional and then look at INVESTING based on fundamentals. Basically, we need capital and the right mindset.

Personally, I was very much impressed with Tony's success and was reading some books on penny stocks. BSE provides as list of new 52 Week high along with other columns. So by reading through it on a daily basis I came up with one stock which indeed did well for few days. The returns are magical where you could get minimum of 25% in a month's time or loose the entire capital. Prior to that I identified 2 stocks which went into dust. You are being warned.

Note: BSE seems to be a favorite of several PUMP and DUMP investment stock. If you see close enough, you could see most of the companies follow the same pattern. The idea is to be in before the pump and get out before the dump.

@nitingosavi someone had posted this in General trading chat forum. Might help u for fundamental indicators. Mainly he talked about good profit growth, ROE, PEG etc. Please see at 1.25x speed since it is pretty long but interesting.

Last edited:

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
View attachment 31007
Condition = Rsi( 14 ) >= 69 AND Rsi( 14 ) <=75;

///////////////
// Explore
///////////////
Filter = Condition;
AddColumn(RSI(14), "RSI(14)");
Thank you for the AFL. Is it possible to explore if a stock has rsi greater than rsi 36 months ago and greater than 70.

Thank you for the AFL. Is it possible to explore if a stock has rsi greater than rsi 36 months ago and greater than 70.
Since there are roughly 250 trading days in a year, I have used here a lookback period of 750 days for 36 months/3 years:

R = RSI(14);
Condition = R > Ref(R,-750) AND R > 70;

///////////////
// Explore
///////////////
Filter = Condition;
AddColumn(R, "RSI");