Rocket Stocks for Swing and Positional

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Hi
Just scanning daily charts of Stocks which are in future..in daily charts, 3 stocks cross RSI 70,
BEML, FEDERAL BANK, & GODREJCP..I am not buyibg them, but I am just learning your method..
are those stocks fit in your system criteria.??
thanks
My method involves monthly charts. But for daily a slightly different variation. Will post once i am in office.

checkmate7

How is BIRLAMONEY any idea..Just was checking volume explosion in it..

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Hi
Just scanning daily charts of Stocks which are in future..in daily charts, 3 stocks cross RSI 70,
BEML, FEDERAL BANK, & GODREJCP..I am not buyibg them, but I am just learning your method..
are those stocks fit in your system criteria.??
thanks
BEML just about to touch 200 EMA hence need to wait.Federal bank has more upside and can be taken.But it has not retested the 200 ema.you may enter once it touches the 200 ema.
Godrejcp is a nice buy.All these are for swings.But once Godrej CP goes above RSI 70 in monthly also then can be taken for positional.

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Swing Idea : Was looking at all the stocks whose RSI > 60 and whose high greater than 200 EMA and low below 200 EMA.Hence they are either breaking out or could be retesting the 200 EMA. Please check each of them individually and use accordingly. Tomorrow whole day I will be in the train will be watching from mobile only.

1545221895386.png

nitingosavi

Swing Idea : Was looking at all the stocks whose RSI > 60 and whose high greater than 200 EMA and low below 200 EMA.Hence they are either breaking out or could be retesting the 200 EMA. Please check each of them individually and use accordingly. Tomorrow whole day I will be in the train will be watching from mobile only.

View attachment 31813
Nice input..

Sent from my vivo 1801 using Tapatalk