Rocket Stocks for Swing and Positional

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Swing Idea : Have created a search criteria for stocks breaking above 200 EMA on the daily chart.
Search Link : https://chartink.com/screener/200emadaily
Today found HCLTech and Infratel breaking. Both have broken above from a short distance below.
The only difference is the slope of the 200 EMA. Since Infratel was in a long downtrend it is slanting downwards.
But for HCLTECH the Slope is still upwards. Like a bounce.
Trading approach :
Conservative : Wait for the retest of the 200 EMA and take the first green candle above it or even conservative wait for it to break the nearest pivot high above the 200 EMA.
Aggressive : Take at the next open.

Note : HCTech was already in an uptrend and also has the sectoral support. But RSI of Infratel looks strong because it was in the positive territory and then tested it.I am not trading them just wanted to test the idea.Lets see how it plays out.

1548760612067.png

1548760679533.png

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Swing Idea : Have created a search criteria for stocks closing above 2.5 StDev on the upper bollinger on the daily chart.
Search Link : https://chartink.com/screener/upper-bollinger-close.
My observation Stocks that close above the upper bollinger slightly shows sign of strength.If they close way past the 2.5 Stdev then it retraces and then resumes the trend. For this criteria I have found HCLTECH and MGL. MGL was already above the 200 EMA and was consolidating.
HCLTech also has MACD crossover above the zero line.

Note : This is another idea I wanted to test.Hence not trading it.

1548761889759.png

1548761977349.png

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Swing Update : Yesterday after we found out that HCLTech came up in both the scanners 200 EMA breakout and 2.5 Stdev upper Bollinger close.
Today it opened above the 2.5Stdev upper bollinger which is not sustainable.Also it has moved away far from 5 day EMA.Hence we need to wait for it to retrace.5 EMA is at 986 and 200 EMA is at 975.Hence can be picked up then.Meanwhile there will be budget dance in between.
1548843086695.png

sanju005ind

Investor, Option Writer
Swing Idea : Have created a search criteria for stocks breaking above 200 EMA on the daily chart.
Search Link : https://chartink.com/screener/200emadaily
Today found HCLTech and Infratel breaking. Both have broken above from a short distance below.
The only difference is the slope of the 200 EMA. Since Infratel was in a long downtrend it is slanting downwards.
But for HCLTECH the Slope is still upwards. Like a bounce.
Trading approach :
Conservative :
Wait for the retest of the 200 EMA and take the first green candle above it or even conservative wait for it to break the nearest pivot high above the 200 EMA.
Aggressive : Take at the next open.

Note : HCTech was already in an uptrend and also has the sectoral support. But RSI of Infratel looks strong because it was in the positive territory and then tested it.I am not trading them just wanted to test the idea.Lets see how it plays out.

View attachment 33048
View attachment 33049
Sing Idea Update :Though HCLTech moved on without testing the 200 EMA after break Infatel has tested and held the 200 EMA on the daily chart.Infratel can be used for swing and intraday in the direction of the trend.

1549292708686.png

1549292757023.png