Rs 20k to 20 L .....in 12 months time..

Status
Not open for further replies.
ST now I will start a thread with similar way hope you won"t mind it. :D Forum rules kaha tha jab ye thread ko aap ne permission diya? :confused:
If you had any reservations about this thread ,you should have reported in the beginning and not after 500 posts. Here trades were done on a disclosed system with stops to help people learn how to trade.

Smart_trade

Hi Marimuthu, i am a fan of you :D. I must tell u r an inspiration to the wannabe traders like me. As u said this was an experiment so the result can either be failure or success. From the post above i understood that u hav hurt urself badly for the failure of this experiment or rather rephrase it as unattainment of expected points/success. Which is not good. Why because even if u termed this experiment was unsuccessful on the baisis of points earned after completion of a month.but u hav showed everyone how should one follow their system even though they may miss target by a point or two multiple times and also inspired others to do so and shown that they get good returns if they hav good system and follow it religiously. So to me this experiment wasn,'t a total failure after all as one could learn so much from this thread alone like methodology and very important in trading career how to follow a system when under presure.I take this oppurtunity to thank u for opening this thread though i dont trade commodites but able to observe the pattern of ur trading style and lessons one could learn from ur trading behaviour. I hope u will come up with another thread that put little presure on ur trades and u :thumb:
Thank u once again n god bless:clapping::clapping::clapping:

If you had any reservations about this thread ,you should have reported in the beginning and not after 500 posts. Here trades were done on a disclosed system with stops to help people learn how to trade.

Smart_trade
You are so kind sir ,I was supporting him from the beginning because it may increase the TRAFFIC of TJ.....:lol::D

As far as learn is concern till today it was just bunch of calls of MM .If he disclose some special entry rules it might help crude traders.

I was enjoying the thread as I don't have commodity trading account.Even you also 20 yrs in the market but don't trading commodity. Why? answer is simple COMMODITY is DEATH RING!!! Wiped out chances in equity/commodity ratio is 1:10

Last edited:

amitagg

Crude Oil Trader
Rajesh, others

Can consider posting daily levels as Marimuthu did ( possibly in this thread of no objection to owner and others)

We would carry the dialogue further now that we have discretion of posts

Regards

Last edited:

_Rajesh_

Rajesh, others

Can consider posting daily levels as Marimuthu did ( possibly in this thread of no objection to owner and others)

We would carry the dialogue further now that we have discretion of posts

Regards
Hello Amit,

I would like that. Can we open a new thread and try to do some analysis over the long weekend? All interested would be welcome, lets see what we can come up with.

Personally, I feel MM 's trading plan has been formulated from extensive experience. I would suggest as a start (I am new to commodities), we define trend and use the levels to get entry in the direction of the existing trend. Just a thought, hope others will also suggest a starting point so we can take this forward. Hope MM (and hopefully ST Da too) will join in to guide us as well.

2929 is L4, isn't it? Again, it takes an experienced person to trade against the trend.

Regards,

Rajesh

Status
Not open for further replies.