Rs 20k to 20 L .....in 12 months time..

Status
Not open for further replies.

wisp

Agree Wisp, Camarilla is originally 'if price goes above/below and retraces, then buy/sell.' That was not MM's system. Just throwing ideas around.

Sent from my SM-G550FY using Tapatalk

source: internet

I think MM may have been taking touch trades, I am sure he will clear up soon.

gunsho

Very well said. You should watch the youtube presentation by Madan on psychology. He has covered nicely what you have said below and also more points on psychology.

few years before, I use to be part of skype rooms and share/discuss trades, share trading logics etc. You share how much ever knowledge, 95% of them are going to come back to year after year with same questions. One can argue I am happy if that 5% learns from me (Thats how we also learnt right?). Yes I agree, for that we can just keep sharing knowledge (not the live trades) on such forums and not expect much back or manage whatever comes back. like what ST is doing in this forum.

And there are so many tipsters in India who has profitable systems. If it is easy to make money from others trades, people can just follow their trades and make money. lol. That won't happen. One drawdown, all those followers will be gone. And many tipsters with non-mechanical systems will be gone with a drawdown. lol.

Very happy to read your post. You are taking the next big step. Not all can handle customers/public easily. We don't have to, if our aim/goal is to make money from trading our account. One more matured trader is born. if you really meant/follow what you said here. Hearty wishes :thumb:

2. Trade plan change in between - Poor discipline

Reason for it, since putting in open forum about possible trades, there is a huge pressure on me which some times turns into negative stress, causing change in trade plan, thus causing loss or opportunity profit loss.

4. Intention is not met

Because Trader is more important than trading and as a trader who fail to control fear and greed, hopes, will continue to loss.

Last edited:

wisp

Friday trade..

till 5.30 no trades as per system ..though good swing on both side..

first trade

sell at 2956 SL 2965 TGT 2933

Tgt hit..

2nd trade

Buy at 2964 SL 2956 TGT 3002..

SL Hit...

Camarilla values for Friday - unable to understand the trade logic tho :D

Not sure if this calculation is correct, was it a no trade day acc to camarilla or is the calculator wrong?

Last edited:

wisp

Please check High and Low values bro.

PREVIOUS HIGH 3027
PREVIOUS LOW 2904 123
PREVIOUS CLOSE 2909

H6
H5
H4 2977 Long Break
H3 2943 Go Short 2960
H2 2932
H1 2920

L1 2898
L2 2886
L3 2875 Go Long
L4 2841 Short Breakout 2858
L5
L6
Thanks I typed the Open by error, thanks for the correction

Trying to understand the trades...If we took short at red circle we would have been stopped out. At what time was the short trade bro? Blue line is H3

Last edited:

marimuthu13

Thanks I typed the Open by error, thanks for the correction

Trying to understand the trades...If we took short at red circle we would have been stopped out. At what time was the short trade bro? Blue line is H3

trade 1 trigggerd at 6.04 PM, tgt hit at 6.09 pm...

trade 2 triggered at 9.27 PM, SL Hit at 10.33 PM....

Status
Not open for further replies.