Rumour Post On Halaal Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudoku1

give me a rig please.....:D
it is learnt that Reliance Industries Ltd has been directed by the Petroleum Ministry to submit a detailed justification for its request for a drilling holiday for its oil and gas exploratory wells. Faced with rig shortage, RIL has approached the Ministry seeking three-year holiday for exploratory drilling of its deepwater blocks.........:D
Reliance Retail, as part of its retail strategy, is reportedly foray into footwear retailing and is tipped to sign an agreement with Bata India. According to the plan, Bata would sell footwear brands of Reliance Retail and, in return, Bata products would find space on Reliance Retails shelves. ***Reliance Retail has given a Letter of Intent (LOI) to Riverbank Holdings, Bata's joint venture company in Kolkata, for setting up a hypermarket and non-footwear specialty store in the township ***

Riverbank Holdings is a 50:50 joint venture between Bata India and the Calcutta Metropolitan group for the makeover of the 262 acre Batanagar project in Kolkata......:D:D
Reliance Fund has entered in JUN-JULY AUG 2007qtr ..........:

sudoku1

STEP IN TO MY PARLOUR....
ADAG promoted...RELIANCE ENT is said to b in final stages of talks to invst around 400 crs in bollywoods best known art director nitin desai s ...N D STUDIOS ...situated @ karjat near mumbai....the studio will b revamped to 24 storeyed state of the art building........
ready for a session..........???:D

sudoku1

GOING HARD...?
WHO gonna spiked the I T ???
The appreciating rupee and a possible slowdown in the US economy are making Indian IT services companies look Europe-wards.....

The industry did begin to focus on Europe after IT spending in the US slowed down in 2000, but soon re-shifted focus to the US once spending picked up.

Europe has for long been seen lagging behind the US in terms of quick decision-making. Also, industry captains have held the view that long-term maintenance contracts were easier to get from the US than from the older continent where resistance to offshoring is higher.

But all that seems to be changing now. Now, with the rupee appreciating far quicker against the dollar than against the pound or the euro, Indian IT companies find it profitable to get more of their revenues from Europe...:D

any more takers for these beaten down softs.....???:D

GOING HARD...?
WHO gonna spiked the I T ???
The appreciating rupee and a possible slowdown in the US economy are making Indian IT services companies look Europe-wards.....

The industry did begin to focus on Europe after IT spending in the US slowed down in 2000, but soon re-shifted focus to the US once spending picked up.

Europe has for long been seen lagging behind the US in terms of quick decision-making. Also, industry captains have held the view that long-term maintenance contracts were easier to get from the US than from the older continent where resistance to offshoring is higher.

But all that seems to be changing now. Now, with the rupee appreciating far quicker against the dollar than against the pound or the euro, Indian IT companies find it profitable to get more of their revenues from Europe...:D

any more takers for these beaten down softs.....???:D
sudoku dude.......y do u waste your time posting these kinda rumours.......I really liked the call you gave on Nirma....Nirma went up by 30% after your call which was based on the rumour that the Big Bull RJ had bought Nirma stocks. Pls concentrate on these productive calls

sudoku1

brothers up in arms ??? owners envy ??
if street has it.....a furious battle is in the offing due 2 rift between the warring bros in MIRC ELECTRONICS.....the makers of onida BRAND OF WHITE GOODS.....
rumours of a possible stake sale by one OF the bros is sparking intrst in this devils counter.....& VIDECON IS said to b on a prowl for a major piece of the bros meat........:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.