SEBI's new move to cut retailers participation in F&O!

May be, on other hand post implementation somebody will start chest thumping and say : " Bhaio Bheno, share bazar kya hai? kya hai? jue ka adda, maine ek hi jatke me baand karwa diya, bolo karwa diya ki nahi??????
No body in his right state of mind will say that ....why are you posting such things ?
Smart_trade
Stick to the trading related posts here please.....

Smart_trade

Dear ST bro ,

Please don't be angry , here all traders are worried so he(monkeybusiness) is just expressing his feelings through joking , otherwise he is nice person.....itna to chalta hai....:)

HEM

Dear ST bro ,

Please don't be angry , here all traders are worried so he(monkeybusiness) is just expressing his feelings through joking , otherwise he is nice person.....itna to chalta hai....:)

HEM
In trading time all should concentrate on trading and that will be better for our networth ....cursing Govt, SEBI,demon,RBI ,GST will in no way help traders.

Smart_trade

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
In trading time all should concentrate on trading and that will be better for our networth ....cursing Govt, SEBI,demon,RBI ,GST will in no way help traders.

Smart_trade
Probably monkeybusiness already caught the big morning fall and made big profit. There was easy money today in the morning hours.
Actually, we never know in which window a trader is trading.
The market always busy but the trader may close the trades for the day with lots of profits. Yes, old members are mature enough.

headstrong007

The Indian stock markets could tumble and the rupee may fall further ahead of the general elections if a contentious KYC circular issued by the stock market regulator is not scrapped soon, a body of influential foreign funds, managed by persons and institutions of Indian origin, has warned.

Seeking an intervention from the highest level of the government, the Asset Managers’ Roundtable of India (AMRI) has said that the circular issued by the Securities Exchange Board of India (SEBI) this April on enhancing the KYC norms for foreign portfolio investors (FPIs), has ended up placing a blanket ban on investments through funds managed by overseas citizens of India (OCI cardholders), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs), NRIs and even regulated domestic institutions.

https://www.thehindu.com/business/E...-impact-stocks-rupee-amri/article24857125.ece

Sorry ST bro, i am not agree with you that he is unnecessarily cursing the government......demonetization is a failure of government and now Sebi(indirectly government) is not working for traders interest...... yes i am agree with you here that in trading time all should concentrate on trading to increase his networth but i think here old members are mature enough .....:)

HEM
People are free to have their love or hate for the Govt and its actions...but there are social media for airing your views. We should not allow our forum to both bashing the Govt or also praising and canvassing for the Govt......this is a fertile area for fights and we should stay away from such posts...

Smart_trade

headstrong007

People are free to have their love or hate for the Govt and its actions...but there are social media for airing your views. We should not allow our forum to both bashing the Govt or also praising and canvassing for the Govt......this is a fertile area for fights and we should stay away from such posts...

Smart_trade
Actually, everyone is expressing their view in their own way. You are also creating threads for Atal ji, praising Maharastra Govt for Kerala aids. That's are indirect ways(no one can directly complain), u are smart. You must also stop praising for Govt using indirect ways.

Anyways moderators can always delete the unwanted posts and but everyone wants less work even moderators, so I can understand your request.
I have already stopped pressing thanks on anti-govt posts for U even it is light jokes. Cheers.

Last edited:
You think we gave our condolences on Atalji's sad demise as a gesture to promote the Govt ?? how unfortunate....I also gave condolences on demise of Late Jaylalitha,Abdul Kalam on behalf of all the members so what was I promoting that time......Kerala disaster is also I posted for promoting the govt ????the aid sent to Kerala was not from Govt of Maharashtra but it was collected by common people of Maharashtra.

ST

Last edited:
Dear ST bro,

you deleted my post ......... this is not good thing and shows unnecessarily intolerance. can i not express my thoughts?

HEM
Dont waste your time HEM all such posts will be deleted....