Sector Rotation

Won't be able to post for a while due to some obligations.
I was hoping that people of this forum are making money using this thread. :D Was just curious ;about the thread, becoz due to the debates over this thread my thousand posts got deleted.

The sector values are updated here daily:
http://www.etintelligence.com/etig/...s/etindices/etIndices.jsp?leftNavMenu=Markets

Special thanks to CV for this link.
Same thing I wanted to say here earlier...........a lot of other links are there to get the subject information, there was no need of another thread, instead purpose should have solved giving the links.:D

wishing all the best follower of this thread and making money using this.:eek:

oxusmorouz

I was hoping that people of this forum are making money using this thread. :D Was just curious ;about the thread, becoz due to the debates over this thread my thousand posts got deleted.

Same thing I wanted to say here earlier...........a lot of other links are there to get the subject information, there was no need of another thread, instead purpose should have solved giving the links.:D

Quote for the day:
Never argue with an idiot. He will pull you down to his level and then, beat you by experience. :eek:

oxusmorouz

Okie I got the answer, its ur surname, not the pet one. No more arguements with xxxxxx
I'd be better off trying to converse with a drunken monkey. It really takes some piece of exemplary personified nonsense to get spat at, pointed and laughed at by the entire forum, banned, ridiculed for being a snake oil salesman and for deleting posts containing calls which went wrong, and yet, shamelessly coming back with a similar ID and starting the same piece of junk once again. :D :D :eek:

Good luck to you Dev. :eek:

kkseal

Since when does a thread or a link been making money for anyone?? If that was the case then all tip followers would be filthy rich. If a strategy based on sectoral analysis is what you mean then yes, it has been helping ME in making money (like in this last phase of the downturn i'm focussing - rightly or wrongly as per my analysis - on commodity-related stocks & it's paying me dividends).

And how many avatars of yourself would it take before you understand the difference between data & strategy? Oxy hadn't suggested any strategies here. He was simply presenting some data based on which strategies can be formulated. I have my own formulation, CV has a more sophisticated method, others may have their own ways.

If you don't find any of this stuff useful why don't you just STAY AWAY instead of creating a new fracas everytime?? There are thousands of threads at Traderji, it isn't imperative that everyone finds everything useful.

I don't know if you were banned or your posts deleted but i am witness to the unnecessary disruptions you had created in this thread to the utter disgust of not only the thread owner but all participants & everyone concerned. if any punitive action had been taken against you by the moderators because of it, then i'd say it was fully justified. (This applies not only to this thread but any other thread/s where you or any other member displays such behaviour)

Hope you do not repeat the same & play a more constructive role from hereon.

U

uasish

Since when does a thread or a link been making money for anyone?? If that was the case then all tip followers would be filthy rich. If a strategy based on sectoral analysis is what you mean then yes, it has been helping ME in making money (like in this last phase of the downturn i'm focussing - rightly or wrongly as per my analysis - on commodity-related stocks & it's paying me dividends).

And how many avatars of yourself would it take before you understand the difference between data & strategy? Oxy hadn't suggested any strategies here. He was simply presenting some data based on which strategies can be formulated. I have my own formulation, CV has a more sophisticated method, others may have their own ways.

If you don't find any of this stuff useful why don't you just STAY AWAY instead of creating a new fracas everytime?? There are thousands of threads at Traderji, it isn't imperative that everyone finds everything useful.

I don't know if you were banned or your posts deleted but i am witness to the unnecessary disruptions you had created in this thread to the utter disgust of not only the thread owner but all participants & everyone concerned. if any punitive action had been taken against you by the moderators because of it, then i'd say it was fully justified. (This applies not only to this thread but any other thread/s where you or any other member displays such behaviour)

Hope you do not repeat the same & play a more constructive role from hereon.
100% in sync.
Kalyan,you have just penned my view thanks.

AMITBE

Pushing your luck again Dev.
Next time you'll be gone for good.