Shubha downloader beta launched

For real time data which terminal Shubha downloader should support?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sir THANK YOU FOR your support it is really a wonderful to help the TRADING COMMUNITY

SIR One REQUEST CAN YOU UPLOAD DATA FOR LAST 5 or 8 years
so we can put that file in c:\data folder directly
i tried it downloading from your software and even tried it with keeping system on for around 48 hours then also it did not complete
for that reason i want your help

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
HARISH

Raghuveer

Sir THANK YOU FOR your support it is really a wonderful to help the TRADING COMMUNITY

SIR One REQUEST CAN YOU UPLOAD DATA FOR LAST 5 or 8 years
so we can put that file in c:\data folder directly
i tried it downloading from your software and even tried it with keeping system on for around 48 hours then also it did not complete
for that reason i want your help

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
HARISH
Is this what you were looking for?
Here is the data from Inception, adjusted, updated till yesterday (15 Feb 2013). This is perfect and clean data as per my knowledge.

1.NSE
2.BSE
3.MCX
4.NCDEX
5.Forex
6.NSE Futures
7.World indices

http://www.4shared.com/folder/183KeHYg/pricedata.html

This is in ascii format, can be imported in MS. One can use Amibroker import ascii wizard, map fields and use data. If you use Shubha Downloader with this data, you need to merge this data with Shubha downloader std.csv/ Amibroker (coming next week) data. The symbols are randomly generated numbers, company names are perfect. One need to match company name and merge data. The data merge activity will take some time for you.

I am sure this will help a lot for everyone here.
:thumb:

U r very correct Sir regarding no mcx eod bhavcopy available. But the commodity charts r plotted using the prices corresponding to the near month expiry date (e.g, among SILVER-I and SILVER-III, SILVER-I's prices are used to plot graph). U can yourself also check this from www.icharts.in
Another software called "data downloader" from www.volumedigger.com was doing this job earlier but now, it has stopped.

You are an IT expert. If u could somehow make the software download only the near month expiry date prices, it'll be of immense help to me or rather i must say, to everyone.

Mr Kanitkar,

I am not a techie, so sometimes I just get confused with a lot of your yahoo and google stuff. My requirement is simple, I want my ODIN data to go to Amibroker real time zero delays or atleast 1 sec refresh, I primarily trade on MCX & NCDEX commodities and a bit in NSE futures. So my question is are you going to come out with the software which fits my requirement???

At present I am using m@nshi but it is getting too costly as it just gives 60 days backfill, for backfill before that I have to pay 500, for ncdex real time I have to pay 500 and for MCX & equity I have to pay 400 and if I want currency it is another 500. So you see it gets too costly.

Will your future version give me all this, or is your downloader only for end of the day data??

New version will be out should be by next weekend.
It will have following features.
1. All bug fixes
2. Yahoo eod
3. Yahoo Fundamental fix
4. Yahoo IEOD 1 min
5. Yahoo IEOD 5 min
6. Yahoo symbol search
7. Yahoo user time offset option
8. Yahoo RT (not realtime completely yet a

hello sir
few days back i sent one mail to admin,
i didnt get any reply regarding ur trading system
i am intrested to know more about it.
i am waiting for ur reply

mrkanitkar

@dexter8088
We actually took extra efforts to support 12 months expiry. The futures data is supported that way, if someone is only trading for near month, he can ignore data for other months or delete from procesed file.
Additional symbol like Silver-II, Silver-III is not hurting. In fact it will help better when you are near expiry. You always going to see next expiry data when expiry is very close.
@ktolwal
We have plan for RT data from ODIN, work has not started. It will be free and open source as other products.
@TRADERin
Thanks for comment. Please accept apology. Can you please send mail to [email protected]?

sir - infact even i ws nt knowing it - thus d question 2 a more learned person :)

btw is 1-sec snapshot possible thru any website or terminal?

Historical (IEOD) Tick data (less than 1 sec) is not available from any website or trading terminal as well. If you know any url, let me know. We can try.

@mrkanitkar

Please ensure that in your newer release, we have the option to unselect NSE Cash Market and NSE Index during downloads.

I'm trying to build a database for MCX futures and NCDEX but gave up after it downloaded a years worth of data for NSE which I do not need. I will try this exercise again when you release a build that allows direct downloads of only the exchanges a user selects.

Also the output CSV of NCDEX exchange needs to be fixed. The source CSV from NCDEX has aprostrophe marks " in it. The same are retained in the final processed CSV. This needs to be removed as Amibroker has issues in importing the file.

Here is a sample of the output for 1st Jan 2013.

TICKER,NAME,DATE,OPEN,HIGH,LOW,CLOSE,VOLUME,OPENINT
"BARLEYJPR "-II,BARLEYJAIPUR20134,"1/1/2013","1440.5","1458","1440","1450.5","870","3830"
"BARLEYJPR "-III,BARLEYJAIPUR20135,"1/1/2013","1442.5","1475","1442.5","1459","20","350"
"BARLEYJPR "-IV,BARLEYJAIPUR20136,"12/31/2012","0","0","0","1499.5","0","360"
"BRENTCRUDE"-I,BRENT_CRUDE_OILSullomVoeUnitedKingdom20133,"NOTRADE","0","0","0","6192","0","0"
"CASTORSEED"-I,CASTORSEEDNEWDEESA20133,"1/1/2013","3897","3908","3851","3875","3240","18340"
"CASTORSEED"-II,CASTORSEEDNEWDEESA20134,"1/1/2013","3945","3963","3916","3952","820","3840"
"CHARJDDEL "-II,CHANADELHI20134,"1/1/2013","3555","3582","3542","3572","11170","43260"