Shubha realtime combo launched

After buying your combo will I be getting any historical data. or software will start downloading data from the day I buy it. I am looking for last 5 years historical tick or 1 minute candle data will your combo help me in that

SALES TEAM DONT SEAM TO CARE Y ???

JCB840
Can you help me out how to create intraday txt file and eod txt file and save symbols in them.
Thanks

SUBHA SALES TEAM
Dear Sir,

We can surely show you , however the support call for the same will be charged at Rs 500 per support call.

Please let us know if you need the payment details.

Thanks,
regards,
Sales team.

JCB840

Dear Sir ,

its better i buy 1200 rs subha combo rtx n get free support call
but i want following things to b taught to me so that i can keep my things going from day to day

I WANA USE AMIBROKER SO SETTING NEEDED FOR DIFFERENT TIME FRAME DATA BASE
I DO NOT WANT THAT U JUST SET ME UP THINGS THEN I GET CONFUSE SO I WANT TO WRITE SETTINGS ON PAPER
SO THAT IN FUTURE I CAN DO THINGS BY MYSELF.
I WOULD LIKE TO MAINTAIN SEPERATE DATA BASE FOR YAHOO & GOOGLE

Now main things i wana know are,

1) How to update live rates from odin using rtx
2) How to maintain database like odin database of live rates
3) Google Intraday database from SUBHA RTX (DO I NEED TO MERGE ODIN AND GOOGLE INTRADAY DATA? )

4) How to maintain Eod from SUBHA EOD FROM DAY TO DAY BASIS
5) How to maintain and download HISTORICAL DATA FROM NSE , MCX AND BSE.

6) How to get Google Intraday from SOBHA EOD (U NEED TO TELL ME HOW MANY SCRIPTS I CAN DOWNLOAD GOOGLE INTRADAY AS U HAV PUT LIMIT IN SUBHARTX FOR 50 SCRIPTS) SO HOW MANY APPROX SCRIPTS CAN I DOWNLOAD USING SUBHA EOD

IN SHORT HELPING ME TO SET UP SHUBHA EOD AND SHUBHA RTX AND I COULD GET GOING WITH MY TRADING AS U CAN SET UP WHOLE CHARTING THING FOR ME

can u help me with all this if yes then giv me detail of accounts for paying Rs.1200

THANKS

JCB840

reminder
no reply???
sir even here i am not getting reply

@JCB840 as far as i know from nest we can do 21 or 22 days back fill
software is ok you can buy it for 1900 is not bad just needs more security and more coding and improvement in back fill

do i need to say anything else ? that security of the software ? huh

Evil smile

i am a White Hat just saying you can do more then this .. come on make it more secured lol

Last edited:

sahil79

Is there 0 second as intrvl time option in combo? If I pay & get combo utility, will I be allowed to get all future updates of the utility? Time to time, brokers updates their terminal n thn new updates are requied in the utility to work with, will I be given

Now, we have launched Shubha realtime combo.
It will support ODIN, Sharekhan, NOW,NEST with backfill.
To compensate development cost, we charge one time fee of Rs. 1200/- only.
Product is available for download at http://shubhalabha.in/shubharealtime/
As usual this is free for life, there is no money making idea.
Sir,

I need to get RT data from sharekhan tt to ami and as power is big problem here so need backfill too,

which product i buy from u
pls advise me

Hey hate the code don;t hate me Shhhhhh this sucks
Donate R.s 10 to any poor in your surrounding if u find this post useful lool say him test123 sent u this money lol

just change your system date to 20 feb 2012 and you have full version of software again after it had expired

Cheers to all traders
Super :xD

CASE CLOSE

poor back fill
poor software protection
but yeah does the job
Now this is called " As usual this is free for life, there is no money making idea " :) Truely free Looool

Last edited:

TracerBullet

@SuperSaiyan

GNU GPL V3 is not free like free beer, it's free for freedom. Please spend some more time to understand it. It does not mean commercially free. Please go thru
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/open-source-misses-the-point.html

Do not misguide people.

Whoever changes machine, we change registration at no extra cost.

When any user installs any software in world has to click on "I agree" and then install and use it. There is no software being sold or distributed on user's terms and conditions. Terms and conditions and license is always decided by software maker and not user.

BTW, neither Shubhalabha, nor NEST2AMI are running any marketing campaign here on traderji.
Just a quick question if you dont mind. If this is indeed released under gpl3 , do you distribute the source code of your tools along with the binary?

If yes, what stops others from building it themselves and distributing it free which is perfectly legal.

The only thing you can really charge for is ongoing support and perhaps future upgrades.