Shubha realtime combo launched

Hi

I have installed it and finally got stuck after amibroker database is setup and hit connect
immediately this error jumps in.

could not load file or assembly
miscrosoftoffice interop excel version=12.0.0.0

free subscription points to 10 days and yearly subscription rate not mentioned.
Of course with quality,price is not a big issue if trader is able to generate profits with right MM knowledge.
Read it otherway,
Price is a big issue if trader is unable to make profits to pay for datafeeder costs.

Last edited:

xsis

mr. kanitkar

is this also includes tht EOD version too or you wud be fixing tht later on.

thks

Dear all,
We have launched new version. Please uninstall current version and install new version from website. On install, close application and restart.

Here are updates.
1. bug fix for volume. Now shows correct quantity traded instead volume traded today. Please ensure you have added LTQ field in column in addition to current fields.
2. Google backfill date format requirement issue fix. Run google backfill once. Close app and restart. Now backfill will give data in correct date format.
3. Nest plus backfill manual, please open data table and save data in csv format to C:\myshubhalabha\nest-now. Click on import nest backfill button in backill tab.
4. Easy wizards for setup.
5. both c# based and excel based solutions in one click.
6. Symbol mapping for google and terminal
7. Better performance.

You must have only one Amibroker installed on machine.

mrkanitkar

Hi

I have installed it and finally got stuck after amibroker database is setup and hit connect
immediately this error jumps in.

could not load file or assembly
miscrosoftoffice interop excel version=12.0.0.0

free subscription points to 10 days and yearly subscription rate not mentioned.
Of course with quality,price is not a big issue if trader is able to generate profits with right MM knowledge.
Read it otherway,
Price is a big issue if trader is unable to make profits to pay for datafeeder costs.
We have launched new version of RTX and you are trying amibroker plugin.
These are two different products. For Ami plugin, there is different thread on traderji.

your Auto back fill from Nest plus not working ......
I am using your free version ....plz solve this issue before my free subscription cz I really wanna purchase ur utility but failed to use it properly ...

thank u

mrkanitkar

your Auto back fill from Nest plus not working ......
I am using your free version ....plz solve this issue before my free subscription cz I really wanna purchase ur utility but failed to use it properly ...

thank u
Plus auto backfill works on certain setups, it's due to plus compatibility issue of plus and not RTX.
We have provided easy manual backfill as well.

mastermind007

Dear mrkanitkar

Happy new year!!!

I read parts of this thread to primarily figure out difference between multiple Real time products and was greatly impressed by the overall effort and sincerity with which you've spent in promoting these products.

I've only used EOD downloader so far and what I like best about it is that it covers lot more exchanges than what I can individually think of trading.