Shubha realtime combo launched

carnot11

hi carnot11 - luks like u use sharekhan's trade tiger.
even if u fetch 1sec data via snap to excel thru josh's utility, it misses many ticks. the same u wudnt be able to identify by seeing only price. reason is amibroker is incapable of handling 1sec data and give clearer & cleaner visual picture.
if u wanna see how many ticks have been missed, just plot volume (open volume in new window) and see. 9 outta 10 times it misses big volumes!

wid due respect to kanitkar's work and contribution to trader's community, if his utility is also same then no point in giving a single penny!

wt say?
Hello xsis,

If Kanitkar's utility is missing ticks then it is not good. Might as well use utility by Josh which is free.

Yesterday I was scanning website of Kanitkar, there are three products

1. EOD - which downloads data after close (no use for real time data requirement)

2. Ami plugin - gives real time data fetching, people using this product should be able to tell if there are any missing ticks.

3. Ami combo - also gives real time data fetching, people using this product should be able to tell if there are any missing ticks.

I am unable to figure out the difference between product 2 and 3.

In the end, if there are any missing ticks then both 2 and 3 product are of no use for real time analysis and trading.

I also request people using RT data provider services like NLCRT, Investbulls, etc... to check and tell us if there are any missing ticks. Missing ticks are evident by different candle size in Ami and charting platform however once the back fill is done, the two charts should match perfectly. If they don't then it is not good data, better to terminate the service.

Slight minor variations may be expected due to different source of data.
Even Angel, Sharekhan and Google data do not match candle to candle, but this difference is negligible for real time analysis and trading, in my opinion.

Enjoy,
CArnot

Last edited:

vishal7176

@ all traderji member.....

for this SHUBHLABH.IN guy .....

they are not give me support properly . i made payment of 1200.

Sharekhan TT to amibroker PLugin.

frist half hour it work properly . after that ...it was stop . i ask again for it ....they correct it .....after sometime it was same problem .

and now i ask for support they dont pick up call ...and dont reply for anything .

i request to all member .....mr. kanitkar is not good service provider... here
they are not resposible ...after installation of software......even this GUY is not pick up ur call.

Rest decision is your . Thats only my experiance with this guy.

thank you

Kanitkar,

There is some problem in updating of Volume data (it abnormally high )....I tried to identify it and found that your system fatches data from terminal as it is ( it means : total traded volume for the day from market opening to till the time of data fatching , which I shown in pic ) and that vol is taken as tick volume by ami and it keeps adding & adding it with every tick ...that's why each volume bar is abnormally high vol........where as the thing shd be like this:>
Vol ( current as fatched from terminal ) - Vol ( last fatched from terminal ) ........
and this computed vol shd be fed to ami then it show correct vol....
I think i m able make u understand the probs...

Looking forward to you for rectification in the system..

Regards
Aaplana

mrkanitkar

@ all traderji member.....

for this SHUBHLABH.IN guy .....

they are not give me support properly . i made payment of 1200.

Sharekhan TT to amibroker PLugin.

frist half hour it work properly . after that ...it was stop . i ask again for it ....they correct it .....after sometime it was same problem .

and now i ask for support they dont pick up call ...and dont reply for anything .

i request to all member .....mr. kanitkar is not good service provider... here
they are not resposible ...after installation of software......even this GUY is not pick up ur call.

Rest decision is your . Thats only my experiance with this guy.

thank you
Dear Vishal,
I was not around on traderji for last few months as we were busy developing new products/systems and trading in bull market.
First let me put data on table.
1. You took product trail for 15 days and decided to pay.
2. It was known to you that you get only 1 free call about how to use product. It's highlighted that every additional support call with be charged at Rs. 300/- (old price)
3. First support call was given, product was working well.
4. You made few changes in AMI due to which data stopped.
5. You called support, second support call was given for free.
6. Now you want free support calls for Life, which is not possible.

This is community product. This means is not developed to make profits. We are not selling it to make money, else we would have charged like any data provider on monthly subscription basis. Traderji community members requested for commercial support, we launched it.

We have to pay to support engineers for every support call. How it can be free for life?

I request you to understand logic, go thru previous threads on same forum.
And finally stop misleading people.

mrkanitkar

Kanitkar,

There is some problem in updating of Volume data (it abnormally high )....I tried to identify it and found that your system fatches data from terminal as it is ( it means : total traded volume for the day from market opening to till the time of data fatching , which I shown in pic ) and that vol is taken as tick volume by ami and it keeps adding & adding it with every tick ...that's why each volume bar is abnormally high vol........where as the thing shd be like this:>
Vol ( current as fatched from terminal ) - Vol ( last fatched from terminal ) ........
and this computed vol shd be fed to ami then it show correct vol....
I think i m able make u understand the probs...

Looking forward to you for rectification in the system..

Regards
Aaplana
Since data is tick data, it will capture volume traded today. Can you please drop mail to [email protected], we can help you.

xsis

mr. kanitkar
cud u pls tell me the difference between your product shubha combo realtime (when i use sharekhan TT) and josh's FREE utility which fetches the data from the TT?
actually i was interested in ur product but got confused when i read the installation manual which gave the feeling that there is NO difference at all.
thks

Last edited:

mrkanitkar

mr. kanitkar
cud u pls tell me the difference between your product shubha combo realtime (when i use sharekhan TT) and josh's FREE utility which fetches the data from the TT?
actually i was interested in ur product but got confused when i read the installation manual which gave the feeling that there is NO difference at all.
thks
They are complementary. We added extra features like google backfill, sharekhan one click backfill from excel it self, terminal support, multiple charting app support and commercial on call support. Both are community products.

I get following error while downloading 21 Nov 2013 EOD data. I only use Shubha Labha EOD component for NSE BSE NFO exchanges ...

Code:
Uncaught node.js Error 

TypeError: Cannot call method 'toString' of undefined
    at file:///C:/Program%20Files/Shubha%20Downloader/node_modules/shubhadownloader/process_nse.js:235:80
    at C:\Program Files\Shubha Downloader\node_modules\async\lib\async.js:469:17
    at C:\Program Files\Shubha Downloader\node_modules\async\lib\async.js:87:25
    at C:\Program Files\Shubha Downloader\node_modules\async\lib\async.js:466:21
    at file:///C:/Program%20Files/Shubha%20Downloader/node_modules/shubhadownloader/process_nse.js:119:21
    at fs.js:176:14
    at Object.oncomplete (fs.js:297:15)
I did locate the file process_nse.js file and there are 4 toString on line. One of them is on offset 80.
Code:
                    // write MTO's Delv. Qty to Openint in cm
                    for(j=1; j<arrFileData2.length; j++)
                    {
                        if((arrFileData[i][0].toString() == arrFileData2[j][2].[B][COLOR="DarkOrange"]toString()[/COLOR][/B]) && (arrFileData[i][1].toString() == arrFileData2[j][3].toString()))
                        {
                            arrFileData[i][14] = arrFileData2[j][5];
                        }
                    }

Last edited:
dear kanitkar , in eod package, csv file only downloading , other option like metaformat,amibroker format.advancedget format file download not working?

any changes made by me or u?:thumb:

happy trading