Shubha realtime combo launched

Shailu

plz tell mr kanitkar ji if i wana this combo than which broker is good.

zerodha
rkglobal
achiver

can it is compitable with all this brokers as well as indiainfoline.
ur mail id.

mrkanitkar

plz tell mr kanitkar ji if i wana this combo than which broker is good.

zerodha
rkglobal
achiver

can it is compitable with all this brokers as well as indiainfoline.
ur mail id.
Any broker who provides NEST or NOW or ODIN. No issue. We do not support IIFL TT as of today. Contact details are on site. I can not state here. :)

resp sir,

i had demo today just one and bn fut were updating but after closing and restart the system chart r comilng but realtime data not showing . can we see charts for nifty spot also with realtime data as i use to trade intra only with nifty futs

mrkanitkar

resp sir,

i had demo today just one and bn fut were updating but after closing and restart the system chart r comilng but realtime data not showing . can we see charts for nifty spot also with realtime data as i use to trade intra only with nifty futs
Yes, you can get nifty spot chart, add Nifty from CDS segment. I did not get if you are not getting realtime. Please send details to support, we will love to help.

The Sharekhan to Excel to Ami is Working Fine for me for Price capture.
But it is totally functioning wrong in case of volume capture.

It is like Josh Sir Utility. And that Excel utility functions wrong in case of volume capture.

There is really some problem, because this thing shows HUGE volume for each and every bar.

Can you help in this case?

regards,

hello mrkanitkar sir ur software I am use 8 day ago......proper reinstall and access data in amibroker.....and not access mcx segment only equity(google symbol scrip include only)........installation not problem ...I am use trading leptop only and install but ur software when running or start its few min.....well data coming ,smoth and then suddenly
my pc heating (garam-------garam------graram):D and pc fan mach higher speed running...........(jor...jor ....jor se fankha chalta hai or leptop garam....garam ho jata hai ):(:(:(
what reason in sir sayad virus or other:confused::confused::confused: ....its problem only ur software starting ..........or ............other utility eg.....aamadmi software.......second manchi rt software thired and also when ieod data uploaded in amibroker throu josh utility...........whats reason's pata nahi why why why ......then I am not using free utility like macro excel using utilty or software ......kahi my pc ka speed to slow nahi ho jayega .............and second important issue trading software......till date all this software or utility only works on trading software plugin eg...tradetiger,,,,now or nestplugin..........main reson this all utility not safty for trading purpose........so I have plan only registerd data vender amibroker plugin or metatrader4 (alfamatrix datavender).......both data vender cheper price now a day........amibroker nest or now plugin only 1000 or some extra.......and metatrader4(alfamatrix )1500rs only its not costly ,,,,,,,,pahle 2500 rs + service tax tha ,,,,,,my view on my trading terminal is safty..............my question is not wrong when I am use this utility then my pc heating.....heating not any reason.......not my pc problem............when start then problem issue ........maire ko ye nahi chahiye but problem is problem :annoyed::annoyed::annoyed: thanks all brother

mrkanitkar

mrkanitkar

The Sharekhan to Excel to Ami is Working Fine for me for Price capture.
But it is totally functioning wrong in case of volume capture.

It is like Josh Sir Utility. And that Excel utility functions wrong in case of volume capture.

There is really some problem, because this thing shows HUGE volume for each and every bar.

Can you help in this case?

regards,
We will check and get back to you.

poortrader

the video you have on your site does not show how to backfill from NEST/NOW for Nifty and other futures.
It would be helpful if you upload the video on use of the software on day to day basis.