Shubha realtime combo launched

mrkanitkar

the video you have on your site does not show how to backfill from NEST/NOW for Nifty and other futures.
It would be helpful if you upload the video on use of the software on day to day basis.
Give us some time, we will launch new version soon. It will do complete automated backfill from Nest plus, google. :thumb:
Product is under test.

The Sharekhan to Excel to Ami is Working Fine for me for Price capture.
But it is totally functioning wrong in case of volume capture.

It is like Josh Sir Utility. And that Excel utility functions wrong in case of volume capture.

There is really some problem, because this thing shows HUGE volume for each and every bar.

Can you help in this case?

regards,
I agree with Vishy... Yes the volume bars are totally abnormal and Big Bars after each and every bar..

Please provide a solution for that

poortrader

Give us some time, we will launch new version soon. It will do complete automated backfill from Nest plus, google. :thumb:
Product is under test.
Great, also try to
1) get the scrips automatically added from market watch to your utility rather than manual addition
2) the issue of volume bars
3) scrips name mapping/rename
4) Inform here when new version is launched

XRAY27

Product is under test.
sir,
Purchased your software waiting for nifty future back fill from now... once ready please update ...:)

Purchased your software.Very reasonably priced and easy.Although I installed before your support could configure it for me.But support call was very helpful and patient.Thumbs up for the effort.

As you can see google Back fill now a days is problematic (as it completely went awry oct14-oct16) ,how would you implement failsafe in case google stopped functioning.I am very curious.

Backfill option is still very confusing for me.if you have a clear demo for the updated version of the software showing both google and Nest backfill it would be very appreciated.If video demo is not possible a simple FAQ would be nice.
In fact a FAQ page showing and explaining the software in the website would be very helpful for newcomers like us.
User Interface is very easy to use and configure.I am looking forward to see more development in this project.
As for development cost ,it is very reasonable for the project and I guess if it helps to trade better,the traders here will be more than welcome to bear the cost since they can make that amount within few minutes.
I hope the project wont get stalled and since it is now commercially supported I am looking forward for more improvement.

carnot11

Great question.
There are some brokers who are charging for "link to excel" feature. If we see many fellow traders have this problem, we can develop utility which will not need link to excel enabled. Link to excel means RTD server enable for terminal. Application does not need excel to run all time when pulling data.

Procedure with ODIN and TT is different than NEST, NOW.
You may run NOW and pull data to AMI and use NEST, ODIN, TT for trading or otherwise no issue.
You can use Combo app for NOW or NEST and we have excel for ODIN or TT. Both can run in parallel. No issues.
You need only one license for one machine.
Hi Mr kanitkar,

I use Josh1 RTD utility to get data from Now to Ami, as well as
for backfill, for one of my segments.
Could you enumerate the distinct points by which your Shubha
RTD scores over Josh1 utility, which is free.
Would appreciate your response to this as I'm looking for a
faster RTD downloader.
Manual / easy backfill from nest /now plus data table is already there. Completly automated backfill will be ready soon. :thumb:
Hello Kanitkar,

Your efforts are appreciated.

Please throw light on the following -

Utility by Josh (market watch linked to excel and then to Ami) fetches data very nicely. However due to various reasons it may miss some ticks. This is observed when manually back fill is carried out using the data table. As a result the candles and the studies based on those candles change, thus giving sell instead of the original buy before back filling is completed.

Your utility is also using the link to excel feature of the trading terminal. Your utility has facility for back fill though data table (manually). Hence I suppose the above observation is also being experienced with people who are using your utility. Please correct me if I am wrong.

What I understand is that if data is fetched from the chart window of intra-day zero second interval, then the above will not be experienced. The chart and the data displayed on it of the trading terminal does not change, thus providing reliable data, which does not change with time. Further this would also not require - " link to excel " feature of the trading terminal, hence no need for paying extra.

All we need is a trading platform with charting facility. The more days available in the chart the better. Sharekhan gives 30 days 1 minute data, Angel broking gives 5 days 1 min data, NOW gives 1 day (zero tick) data using NEST PLUS you get 22 days 1 min data.

In my understanding, you should also work on these lines. I feel data providers use this feature (data from chart and not market watch) to provide reliable RT data, which is snap shot of 3 - 4 seconds with High,Low,Close,Open delayed by 2-3 seconds.

I have been observing and found that Trade Tiger/ODIN do the same. The chart data updates every 3-4 seconds and does not change. The low of the candle on the chart may be missed by the excel to Ami utility, thus giving a different candle in Ami as compared to the trading terminal chart.

I have no idea about NOW/NEST. Other users may be able to throw light.

Enjoy,
CArnot

Last edited:

xsis

hi carnot11 - luks like u use sharekhan's trade tiger.
even if u fetch 1sec data via snap to excel thru josh's utility, it misses many ticks. the same u wudnt be able to identify by seeing only price. reason is amibroker is incapable of handling 1sec data and give clearer & cleaner visual picture.
if u wanna see how many ticks have been missed, just plot volume (open volume in new window) and see. 9 outta 10 times it misses big volumes!

wid due respect to kanitkar's work and contribution to trader's community, if his utility is also same then no point in giving a single penny!

wt say?

What I understand is that if data is fetched from the chart window of intra-day zero second interval, then the above will not be experienced. The chart and the data displayed on it of the trading terminal does not change, thus providing reliable data, which does not change with time.