Shubha realtime combo launched

XRAY27

This works for all market segments. Backfill is also there.
Dear sir,
intraday backfill is there???
if i stop opening for 3 to 4 days can we have backfill ???
if google is there for cash segment " will i get future and options back fill "??????

Hi,

I have Windows Vista 32bit OS, Amibroker as my charting tool and NEST as my trading terminal. I downloaded Combo software and installed the same as per the video hoping to try the trail version, but I don't see the symbols getting updated. Help would be be appreciated.Thanks.

mrkanitkar

Hi,

I have Windows Vista 32bit OS, Amibroker as my charting tool and NEST as my trading terminal. I downloaded Combo software and installed the same as per the video hoping to try the trail version, but I don't see the symbols getting updated. Help would be be appreciated.Thanks.
Please contact support, we will configure it for you.

poortrader

If you save history table from nest,now, tt, application will auto import it to Ami.
I have few queries

1) If 2 instances of nest trader (say one from zerodha and one from RKSV) are open then will there be any problem?

2) Will all future updates of the software be free after paying 1200 bucks?

3) If i change my terminal, then will you charge extra for linking to new terminal?

mrkanitkar

I have few queries

1) If 2 instances of nest trader (say one from zerodha and one from RKSV) are open then will there be any problem?

2) Will all future updates of the software be free after paying 1200 bucks?

3) If i change my terminal, then will you charge extra for linking to new terminal?
We have not tested for two nest terminals. Future updates will be free.
There is nothing terminal linking as such, you can use any.