Shubha realtime combo launched

quinox

Hi, my operating system is windows vista home premium- 32 bit. Will your RT products (Shubha RT plugin for Amibroker / Shubha realtime combo) run on vista home premium ?

Dear Mr Kanitkar
Thanks for doing a Gr8 job. as I was going through the Amibroker software I found that a real time data is quite costly. I have downloaded a trial version of Amibroker but yet to install it on my Windows 8 machine. I currently used Investar 4 for viewing charts and dont do online trading. I usually call my broker and do the trade according to the charts.
I have few questions.
1. Can the combo product will work without me having any online trading account.
2. Do i need a seperate product for EOD as well as previous data.
Can you give me a proper explanation for the same.
Thanks in Addvance.

mrkanitkar

Dear Mr Kanitkar
Thanks for doing a Gr8 job. as I was going through the Amibroker software I found that a real time data is quite costly. I have downloaded a trial version of Amibroker but yet to install it on my Windows 8 machine. I currently used Investar 4 for viewing charts and dont do online trading. I usually call my broker and do the trade according to the charts.
I have few questions.
1. Can the combo product will work without me having any online trading account.
2. Do i need a seperate product for EOD as well as previous data.
Can you give me a proper explanation for the same.
Thanks in Addvance.
Combo will give ieod data if terminal is not available. Eod is anyway available for free.

XRAY27

Dear sir,
will you system give data to future(nifty and bank nifty with backfill facility)or this is only for cash market segment only ????