Simple Nifty trading by Mr.Perfect

Mr.Perfect

Again loss, I had 2 lots of 5800 call carried from yesterday which I sold near cost today as Nifty was falling towards 5700. Bought 5700 put 2 lots at 148 and sold at 141.5.

Bought 5700 Put 5 lots again at 140.5 and still holding them at 30 point loss. I had a chance to get out around 128.5 but did not close the position..

Need to see my fate on Thursday.. If it goes in to further losses on Thursday, I will hold the position and most likely no more day trading till the position closed in profit or till expiry...

stock72

Again loss, I had 2 lots of 5800 call carried from yesterday which I sold near cost today as Nifty was falling towards 5700. Bought 5700 put 2 lots at 148 and sold at 141.5.

Bought 5700 Put 5 lots again at 140.5 and still holding them at 30 point loss. I had a chance to get out around 128.5 but did not close the position..

Need to see my fate on Thursday.. If it goes in to further losses on Thursday, I will hold the position and most likely no more day trading till the position closed in profit or till expiry...
If u ask me .. If Thursday market gap up and steady for first 15 to 30 minutes then simply sell the puts and buy OTM call option . May be chances are there to recover the losses by Thursday EOD.

stock72

If u ask me .. If Thursday market gap up and steady for first 15 to 30 minutes then simply sell the puts and buy OTM call option . May be chances are there to recover the losses by Thursday EOD.
what u did ? i still feel even now also you can reverse the position ....( though risk .. but holding pe may be still risky for at least today and tomorrow :confused::confused:)

Mr.Perfect

what u did ? i still feel even now also you can reverse the position ....( though risk .. but holding pe may be still risky for at least today and tomorrow :confused::confused:)
Thank you Stock 72. You are amazing :clap: ... I did exactly what you advised, sold all 5 lots of 5700 put at 94 and bought 5800 call two lots around 202. Still holding these two lots. Hope I would recover the complete loss in 5700 puts tomorrow. :thumb: