Simple Nifty trading by Mr.Perfect

Mr.Perfect

Combined profit of around 2,000 after charges during the first two days of this week. Feeling positive after staying in profits for 3 days in a row after several loosing days.

Holding two lots of 6100 PE at 105 for Thursday..
Lost around 7,000 on Thursday and did a big revenge trade. Bought 18 lots of 6200 calls. Converted this position in to 4 lots of 6100 call and 20 lots of 6300 call on Friday. So betting big on long side. If everything works out well, I may recover my capital of 3rd innings. :thumb:

Mr.Perfect

Exited the calls in marginal loss as SL hit. Holding 5 lots of 6200 Puts at 59. Stock72 is helping me in following the trend by patiently replying my private messages, BIG THANKS to him..

Mr.Perfect

Bought 20 lots of 6200 calls at 50.3 yesterday. Sold at 80 today when market coming down after touching 6250.

Again bought 20 lots of 6300 calls and 14 lots of 6200 calls. So loads of calls for tomorrow. Trading very rough and risky to recover losses.

pannalal

Well I can only say Friday was very bad day for me. Still hanging on calls. Monday to decide my fate.
Perfectji,

After reading your posts, I feel you are losing money continuously. Though, I am novice here. I suggest you very simple strategy. Just do 2-3 trades in a month. I have tested my strategy on NSE, BSE and 22 stock exchanges. So, I hope it should work. Just check my post "Nifty Trading Based on EOD". Hoping for the best.:)